Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Hip-hop challenge ~ results - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Hip-hop challenge ~ results
Muppet
Major

smile.gif posted on 3-12-2005 at 10:17 AM
Hip-hop challenge ~ results

Here are the results of the hip-hop challenge:

1st place: Fireez - "Pump It Up"

2nd place: brihana25/Ms 3M - "The Galaxy Defenders"

3rd place: Gateslacker - "Let's Get It Started"

As with previous challenges, all the vids got votes, so well done to all who took part :)

EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 10:19 AM

well done guys ;)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
campmotha
Sergeant

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 10:30 AM

nice shot guys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/campmotha/TrueFriendship-banner.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Melanie
Captain

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 10:39 AM

good job guys !!

ALL the vids were awesome !!

i specially LOVE the one of faith_rose, i can't believe she is not on the top 3 lol

Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 11:23 AM

Ah excellent! Congrats to everyone!

Fireez, totally awesome video - loved it, loved the music too, brilliant! I love action videos... I'm in a loving mood today. :P

So glad I can start watching Atlantis videos now... need to catch up on some "The Siege" vids!

Quote:
Originally posted by Melanie
i specially LOVE the one of faith_rose, i can't believe she is not on the top 3 lol

faith~rose, I thought you did a wicked job! ;)

And Muppet! Thanks so much for doing the results! There I was, an hour later, ready to come and poke you. Hehehe.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 11:27 AM

Quote:

I don't want to start a precedent of listing who came where, as I don't think that's fair, but as I already said to faith~rose, I think she at least deserves an "honourable mention", as she only missed the top 3 by one vote ;)

gateslacker
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 12:14 PM

Well, I am certainly surprised to even be in the top three!:o

It was a great challenge, not because I thought of it...LOL, but because it was so much fun!:) I thought all the vids were terrific and all are vids that I have already saved to my keeper folder! At the moment I can't seem to quit watching Pump It....and fireez was worried about us taking an Atlantis vid.;) The other day I couldn't quit watching Scandalous. I am never going to watch any new vids at this rate!:P

I actually had a very difficult time voting and initially thought I wasn't going to be able to!:cool:
fireez
Sergeant

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 01:37 PM

Whow! Thank you guys! :D I'm feeling very happy that you liked it so much. Especially cause it was my first competition :)
And congratulations to all the others! *applause*
I've the same opinion like every other one here: all the vids are great and they're all in my folder, too. Now I think Hip Hop works good together with a Stargate vid and I would have done more if it wasn't such a hard work cause of the many fast changes in the sound ;)

http://www.fireez.de/pics/banner-fireez.gif
Cole J
Lieutenant

Mood: Happy to be here!

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 06:10 PM

I've got to say that I was amazed at how good all the vids were, as I generally do not like this genre of music, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the contest entries. Kudos to all of you and especially to the winners! This was a toughie and all of you did an awesome job!!!
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muppet
Quote:

I don't want to start a precedent of listing who came where, as I don't think that's fair, but as I already said to faith~rose, I think she at least deserves an "honourable mention", as she only missed the top 3 by one vote ;)

hay u didn't meation the one vote thing! :o
damn shouldn't voted for myself :P lol
thanks everyone who likes my vid (thanks mel) and well done everyone else, i'll win next time ;) hehe
thanks gater for saying i did a wicked job :)

EDIT =
I think she at least deserves an "honourable mention"
:D yay me so happy

EKR
Captain

Mood: tired

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 08:44 PM

hey congrats everyone...

i have a slight confession to make, even though i entered, I didn't vote- coz i didn't like any of the songs....well i like hip hop, but some of the songs were too 'pop' for me, if that makes sense, so I just couldn't get enthusiastic to pick who to vote for. anyway sorry for not voting, and congrats to the winners! you guys did a great job and some were very creatively done.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/ekr1703/banner1-1.jpg
Terrah
Sergeant

Mood: Calm

[*] posted on 3-12-2005 at 11:48 PM

Congrats to to the winners, well done.
I had a tough time choosing, the vids were great. I actually lost all the vids when my computer died :( but will be downloading them again. :D
I did enjoy entering the competition, I had no expectations on coming anywhere, but it was fun :P

Big congrats to Fireez :cool:
SNY
Lieutenant

Mood: Happy ^^

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 11:23 PM

Congratulations to the winners! Good work!

And as always the banners for them! :D

SNY

SNY has attached this image:
hip_hop_1st_fireez.jpg - 43.37kb

"Aprendamos a so?ar, quiz?s as? encontremos la verdad"

~~~ ^^ SNY's art ^^ EL Trastero ^^ ~~~

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/SNY/banner_snyart.gif
SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 11:24 PM

:duh:

SNY

hip_hop_2nd_bri_m3.jpg - 41.91kb

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 11:24 PM

:P

SNY

hip_hop_3rd_gateslacker.jpg - 44.38kb

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 11:25 PM

:$

SNY

hip_hop_honourable_mention_faith_rose.jpg - 42.6kb

fireez
Sergeant

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 11:38 PM

Thank you sny !!! They're great! :D

http://www.fireez.de/pics/banner-fireez.gif
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 12:06 AM

Thanks SNY ;)

gateslacker
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 02:35 AM

WOW! Thanks SNY! I was looking forward to seeing what cool banners you would come up with this time. :cool:
reese
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 12:27 PM

What gorgeous banners SNY and congrats to the winners. All the vids were spectacular!

EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 05:07 PM

wow, i get my own banner! :o
thanks SNY :$
i wasn't expecting that, they are really lovely ;)
*goes to put pic on my site*

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 06:10 PM

You deserve it! ;)

SNY :P

Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SNY
Congratulations to the winners! Good work!

And as always the banners for them! :D

Awesome artwork! Thank you sooo much once again, SNY - I really appreciate it!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SNY
You deserve it! ;)

SNY :P

i deserve it! :$
me so happy, thank you again

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 06:34 PM

Thanks!:$

SNY :D

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top