Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Intro Challenge - Vote Now! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  5
Author: Subject: Intro Challenge - Vote Now!
Muppet
Major

biggrin.gif posted on 8-6-2005 at 06:40 AM
Intro Challenge - Vote Now!

Here are links to the vids entered in the Intro Challenge:

ThudJack - "Enterprise"

Amalthia - "Star Trek TNG"

Melanie - "X-Files"

Nao'nak - "Buck Rogers"

HoodatWhatzit - "Astroboy"

Boltshock - "A-Team"

EKR - "Battlestar Gallactica"

OK! So pleases go watch then send your votes - either click the U2U button below or Email Me - just tell me your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices and I will work out the points ;)

The deadline for the end of voting will be announced by Nao'nak ;)

Enjoy!

thudjack
Sergeant

[*] posted on 9-6-2005 at 06:46 PM

Just going say that my Vid isn't working at the moment. Doing all I can to get it back up! *stressed*

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 9-6-2005 at 07:01 PM

Maybe someone could host it for you for the duration of the challenge?

thudjack
Sergeant

[*] posted on 9-6-2005 at 07:52 PM

That's what I'm thinking. I just bought a domain name with a higher bandwidth *yay* but it's not going to be up for a couple of days...

hrmm *goes to find someone*

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
cherry brandy
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 10-6-2005 at 02:23 PM

are we having about a month to vote again - not gonna get chance to watch these till after the weekend. Going camping and the head is STILL pulsating and producing far too much snot :mad: (sorry too much info?)
Good luck everyone:P
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 10-6-2005 at 05:42 PM

Am waiting for Nao'nak to set the finish date, as it's his challenge ;)

In the meantime.................please vote everyone!! :D

Don't make me have to put bigger and bigger banners up again! :P

naonak
Captain

Mood: When you hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road !!

[*] posted on 10-6-2005 at 06:15 PM

I think that a month is okay with me.

How about a month from today.

Gives everyone plenty of time to watch and decide.
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by thudjack
That's what I'm thinking. I just bought a domain name with a higher bandwidth *yay* but it's not going to be up for a couple of days...

hrmm *goes to find someone*

Let me know the new link when it's ready ;)

CellarDoor
Captain

Mood: home, sweet home

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 11:04 AM

ahh this is going to be really tough...*tries to decide*

"Is mental illness contagious?"

"You know what the Goa'uld really want from us??

Minnesota...."

http://www.ancientobsessions.com/images/cellardoors_stargate_music.gif
naonak
Captain

Mood: When you hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road !!

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CellarDoor
ahh this is going to be really tough...*tries to decide*

I know they are all so diffirent and each is good in a diffirent way.
CellarDoor
Captain

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 11:19 AM

well..my decision is made...I'm really curious how this is going to turn out...I already wanne let everyone that made a vid for this challenge know..that I think you all deserve to be honored..all great vids...really loved all of them!!

Minnesota...."

Indiana
Sergeant

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 11:58 AM

So I'm too late to put my video in? I'm still working on it...crapola!

http://www.stargatesg-1.net/rand/talk.jpg http://img155.exs.cx/img155/9646/flyingtheflag2bd.jpg
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat" - Major Sheppard

thudjack
Sergeant

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 08:54 PM

Ok, feeling thick, but I can't work the U2U thing... So, here's the new link for my vid:

http://www.p3x595.net/vids.htm

CellarDoor
Captain

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 10:07 PM

bless you Muppi...I so ove you for chosing green as the announcement colour *bows*

Minnesota...."

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thudjack
Ok, feeling thick, but I can't work the U2U thing... So, here's the new link for my vid:

http://www.p3x595.net/vids.htm

New link updated - thanks :)

Quote:
originally posted by CellarDoor
bless you Muppi...I so ove you for chosing green as the announcement colour *bows*

Why??

Indiana
Sergeant

[*] posted on 11-6-2005 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
So I'm too late to put my video in? I'm still working on it...crapola!

http://www.stargatesg-1.net/rand/talk.jpg http://img155.exs.cx/img155/9646/flyingtheflag2bd.jpg

Melanie
Captain

[*] posted on 12-6-2005 at 01:35 PM

i re watched all the clip ;) and i voted !

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 12-6-2005 at 03:49 PM

Thanks for all the votes so far, and I do think it's a much better way of doing it - the votes are spread among everyone this way :)

And a warning to those who haven't voted - the green banner will get bigger and bigger!! :P

naonak
Captain

[*] posted on 12-6-2005 at 11:17 PM

If this is okay with everyone I am going to make the closing date for voting on the challenge June 30th and Muppet has said she will have the results on the 1st of July.
Indiana
Sergeant

[*] posted on 12-6-2005 at 11:30 PM

naonak, from one Scot to another...can i still enter my video to this comp even now? :p

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 13-6-2005 at 06:57 AM

Nao'nak - thanks for changing the date ;)

Indy - although I said in my U2U that it's too late to enter, I guess the final decision lies with Nao'nak, as he set the challenge. However, some votes have already been received, so your vid would be slightly disadvantaged.

Indiana
Sergeant

[*] posted on 13-6-2005 at 10:38 AM

I wouldn't mind :)

naonak
Captain

[*] posted on 13-6-2005 at 06:05 PM

If you don't mind being at a disadvantage then I think it might be okay.

It will need to be immediatly posted.
CellarDoor
Captain

[*] posted on 13-6-2005 at 06:44 PM

hm...I don't think that's a good idea..she wont only be slightly disadvantaged..erm...yeah well...if anything we would have to stop the voting and start it all over agian once she has posted her vid

oh and I'd really like that ...see her vid that is :)

Minnesota...."

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 13-6-2005 at 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by naonak
If you don't mind being at a disadvantage then I think it might be okay.

OK Indy, I will post it if you like, but I need a link ASAP

Pages:  1  2  3  ..  5

Go To Top