Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Daniel Challenge - Vote Now! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Daniel Challenge - Vote Now!
Muppet
Major

biggrin.gif posted on 3-5-2005 at 10:55 PM
Daniel Challenge - Vote Now!

Here are the links for the Daniel challenge ;)

Cherry brandy - "Tubthumping"

Gateslacker - "Die Another Day"

Amalthia - "One More Shot"

Martoufmarty - "Tear"

Gater - "I Think I'm Dead"

Go take a look at them all, then cast your vote :D

The poll will be open until May 31st, and the winner announced on June 1st - good luck everyone! :)

EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 01:59 PM

I wacthed them all and i had two that i loved, so i do this point thing and watch them both again and added up the points i gave to each video.
and one was 80 and the other 79! :D
SO CLOSE!

Thought i would just say that as i thought this competition was very close. And it's the first one i've voted for! :)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Acacia
Sergeant

Mood: it's time to sink this 'ship

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 04:13 PM

I'm with faith_rose.. it was neck and neck.

"As it was, though done with some ingenuity of lighting, disbelief had not so much to be suspended as hanged, drawn, and quartered."
-JRR Tolkien, On Fairy-Stories
EKR
Captain

Mood: tired

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 04:15 PM

tough descison. they are all really good.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/ekr1703/banner1-1.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 10:42 PM

Is anyone having any problems posting a vote, or is it just me that can't?! :P

martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 12:00 AM

I can't seem to post.

Unless this post gets through...

martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 12:01 AM

Yay, it did lol.

But only after I voted... Hmm...

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 07:35 AM

Well, I can't vote! :P

cherry brandy
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 01:42 PM

hmm i didn't have any probs... odd.
martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 04:39 PM

*shrug*

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 05:18 PM

I'm annoyed that I'm not able to vote! :P

Still, I hope everyone else can - I set if for a month so all who wanted to would get a chance to, and in the hope that as many as possible would participate in the voting ;)

Amalthia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 05:49 PM

I thought more people would vote by now. there are 67 members of this forum, right??

Oh well hopefully at the end of the month everyone will get their chance to vote if they are interested. :)
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Amalthia
I thought more people would vote by now. there are 67 members of this forum, right??

True, but nowhere near all of them come on regularly.........I think even if all the regulars voted, you would still only get somewhere between 20 - 30.

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 08:26 PM

Plus, I'm impressed that 15 have voted already!! :P

And if I was able to vote (which for some strange reason I'm not) it would be 16! :D

cherry brandy
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 11:56 PM

Muppet if you can't vote you could nominate a proxy ??:) Of course it would have to be someone impartial and trustworthy.
Amalthia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 01:38 AM

I guess I forget that not everyone likes Music Videos. But yeah voting by proxy might do the trick. :)
Amalthia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 04:09 PM

love the new header for Vote Now...:)
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Amalthia
love the new header for Vote Now...:)

LOL :D I am hoping by making it more prominent, that more people will participate in the voting ;)

It may get bigger and bigger! I just think with all the effort that has gone into these 5 great vids, it would be good for as many people as possible to take part in picking a winner ;)

martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 04:40 PM

VOTE NOW OR DIE!

How about that? :P

Hoodat Whatzit
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by martoufmarty
VOTE NOW OR DIE!

So what happened to the 31st as a deadline? LOL

Maybe I can get the vids downloaded this afternoon and if my evening goes as planned I'll even get to watch them (or start at least).

Hoo (so many vids.. so little time)

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 08:56 PM

The deadline for end of voting is still the end of the month ;)

Hoodat Whatzit
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muppet
The deadline for end of voting is still the end of the month ;)

Ah yes but I'm sensing a strong sense of urgency here. ;)

Impatience is a virtue.. no wait..

LOL

Actually, encouragement is good. I'm downloading as I type.

Hoo

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 10:45 PM

No urgency on my part, just a hope that others will take the time to watch the vids and vote.......hence the voting period of a month, to give people time to watch :)

Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muppet
I'm annoyed that I'm not able to vote! :P

Still, I hope everyone else can - I set if for a month so all who wanted to would get a chance to, and in the hope that as many as possible would participate in the voting ;)

*appears from nowhere*

Hello. :)

I can't vote either! Is it because we're super-admins? I tried checking it out but don't see any obvious things to tweak...

:o

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 11-5-2005 at 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ArmondoSC
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to craft the WORLDS BEST video about... Daniel and his constant dying!

Requirements!

Must be at least 3:00 minutes in length (choose your song wisely)

Must be funny! Humor vids only! (if you use a sad song but make the clips funny ones, counts as even funnier!)

The song must make sense to the vid! (Like, match up the lyrics)

Dont just make a Daniel vid, make it a Daniel "Dying" vid! (Yes, there is a diffrence)

The winner will receive something from Gater!

Deadline is March 31 by Midnight! Thats two weeks people!

Deadline is now April 30 since some people dont have the time right now...

GET VIDDIN!!!

Are we supposed to be voting the best video that matches the challenge guidelines, or just the best Daniel video?

And for the record, the winner will receive an invisible ball of nothingness from me. *giggles*

:P

...wait, does an invisible ball of nothingness become visible? Because there was nothing there in the first place? Something weird about an invisible ball of nothingness...

:o

Hehehe.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top