Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - New Team Vid - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: New Team Vid
brihana25
Lieutenant

Mood: He does have long hair, he does have long hair, he does, he does, he does!

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 04:12 PM
New Team Vid

New vid on The AlphaSite -

Eight Years On

Music: We Didn't Start the Fire
Artist: Billy Joel
Length: 4:53
Summary: Bring on Season Nine!
Character(s): full cast, SG-1

It occurred to me that it might be a good idea to see if I could make a vid that included at least one scene from every episode - all 173 of them. This is that vid. Not only does it have every episode in it at least once, it's also got a few key scenes from the movie.

For those who'd like to know exactly which episode is where in the vid, I've provided a "cheat sheet" for you to use - http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos/lyrics/cheat_sheet

BEWARE! WARNING!

This video does contain *massive* (as in big, huge, enormous, gigantic and really large) SPOILERS for episodes that have not yet aired in the US. BEWARE of spoilers. You have been warned. :)

The vid is, as always, available in four different sizes and three different formats - .wmv, .avi, and .mpg

http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos/eight_years_on

:)

Enjoy!

~ bri ~
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 04:51 PM

oooooooooooooh nice choice of song....going to look now :D

O'Neill in simpson's boxers in a Mithraic rite MWHAHAH
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
brihana25
Lieutenant

Mood: He does have long hair, he does have long hair, he does, he does, he does!

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
oooooooooooooh nice choice of song....going to look now :D

If you come back here because the links I gave both took you to the same place (because I'm an idiot and posted the same URL twice...) - http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos/eight_years_on

And I've edited the original post to put the right URL in it.

Sorry about that, guys.

~ bri ~
Dragonfly
Captain

Mood: Lalala

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:08 PM

Aw This is the PERFECT song for them!!!!! LOL ...BUT I CAN'T WATCH IT!! *CRIES* I PROMISED, PROMISED, PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD'NT LET MYSELF BE SPOILED ANYMORE!!!! *waits and sees how long that's gonna last*
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:09 PM

my only problem is I read U2U as WWW on the lil buttons at the bottom!!

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:15 PM

oooooh like the beginning...but my comp is mucking up the timings and sound so I'm gonna switch the the internetless one and watch it.. and a few others :D

CellarDoor
Captain

Mood: home, sweet home

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:38 PM

Hey love how you put all the names together :) Must have been some work! Some funny scenes as well..as always..a great piece of work by you!

something though..why is daniel nacked wrapped in a sg flag? LOL
you just had to put that in there..didn't you ;)

"Is mental illness contagious?"

"You know what the Goa'uld really want from us??

Minnesota...."

http://www.ancientobsessions.com/images/cellardoors_stargate_music.gif
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Dragonfly
Captain

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:44 PM

ah!!! *puts hands over ears* LALALALALALALALALALA Will not give in!!! WILL NOT GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-3-2005 at 05:48 PM

fave bits

British politican sex - UK prime minister
James Dean - RDA
Lawrence of Arabia - Danny
Charles De Gaul - French prime minister
Nixon - kinsey
I can't take it anymore - Lifeboat

ABSOLUTE fave Space monkey - space monkey

oooh and even a descended Danny boy

ahem ....I REALLYI like that a LOT and not just coz I love the song

[once I got it working (on my internet comp in a tiny picture grrrrrrrrrrrrr)]

can we find you an award to vote for you for this?????

Dragonfly
Captain

[*] posted on 2-3-2005 at 06:14 PM

I'm such a spoiler slut! (I wonder if that'll be censored) I couldn't handle it anymore! I downloaded it!! AND IT WAS WONDERFUL!! BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED!! THAT MUST HAVE TAKEN YOU CENTURIES! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! ...(actually, I couldn't sleep cause the dang song wouldn't leave my head!)

I laughed my ass off while getting all warm and tingling at the same time!! And I agree COMPLETELY with lookingfortarzan!!!
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-3-2005 at 08:17 PM

hehe does rock

Acacia
Sergeant

Mood: it's time to sink this 'ship

[*] posted on 3-3-2005 at 08:41 PM

Well, once again I ignored spoilers and went for it..

*THUD*

That is all I have to say. :D

"As it was, though done with some ingenuity of lighting, disbelief had not so much to be suspended as hanged, drawn, and quartered."
-JRR Tolkien, On Fairy-Stories
Amalthia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 4-3-2005 at 09:14 AM

I really enjoyed this video, I just can't believe I recognized most of the clips and what episode they corresponde with. :) It was wonderfully done. :)

this is definately going into my collection of videos to rewatch. :)
lookingfortarzan
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-3-2005 at 12:01 AM

I now officially want to SHOOT you....I can't stop watching the vid....nor singing it...well attempting I've known the song for years and STILL I don't know the lyrics

man I remember bouncing LITERALLY round my room in august 2001 the day before I saw a1 in scarborough and 2 days after I saw them in alton towers

**weeeeeeeeee didn't start the fire**

it's too good dude!!

Indiana
Sergeant

[*] posted on 5-3-2005 at 12:44 AM

I quite liked this one. Lyrics went well with a lot of visuals.

There was a mention of Sugar Ray and wee see Teal'c in Boxing Gloves. I guess it's a political song coz the singer mentions all these presidents and famous political things. Liked the mention of Watergate Scandal and the visual to go with. There was only one shot to go with that lyric ;)

http://www.stargatesg-1.net/rand/talk.jpg http://img155.exs.cx/img155/9646/flyingtheflag2bd.jpg
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat" - Major Sheppard

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
cherry brandy
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 7-3-2005 at 04:34 PM

well how can i not have a look at this... *runs off to get spoiled*
cherry brandy
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 7-3-2005 at 05:15 PM

WOW WOW WOW brihana you rock. This is fantastic i love it. Gonna get the higher quality one as soon as i get chance and watch it over and over. Some of the scenes did have me intrigued i think i'll have to look at the cheat sheet. But yeah why is daniel wrapped in a flag??? I can't wait to get to season 8!! ARRGG. One question tho bri.. did it hurt to put 'he that shall not be named' in there??:D:D:D
doofy
Sergeant

[*] posted on 8-3-2005 at 11:30 PM

I LOVED this....oh to be able to do vids like this!!! I have loved the song since I first heard it....and boy did you do it justice.....:)

This is soooo coooooooooool:cool:

Claris
Sergeant

[*] posted on 8-3-2005 at 11:34 PM

OMG !!!!!!

This vid rocks!!

It is the best vid i have seen in ages :)

I always love to see your vids Brihana they always rock!!!! :)

WEB TEAM SGUK
www.sgukonline.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Claris85/Misc/Stargate_Euphoria_New_Banner.jpg

Go To Top