Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - At Universe's End, SG-1, Team - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: At Universe's End, SG-1, Team
dannysgirlsg1 Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 21-2-2009 at 09:14 PM
At Universe's End, SG-1, Team

b]Vid Title: At Universe's End
Song Title: the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Trailer
Song Artist: --
Pairing/Character: Team (with very subtle hints to Daniel/Vala and Cameron/Vala)
Category: Team/Action
Series: (SG-1/SGA) Stargate SG-1
Length: 2:41 min
Size: 27 MB
Format: WMV
Link: At My Journal

~Pip
Stef Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 22-2-2009 at 05:18 AM

Well, I already commented on this @ your LJ but here thought I'd post a little something here as well :) Like I said, great job! I think you definitely exploited the humor to be had from making this trailer Stargate-style. I mean, the idea of Daniel as Jack alone makes me laugh! I love the parts where it talks about pirates the most - and you showing Daniel & Co. Overall, I thought it was very well done!

-Stef

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/Ties-That-Bind/Banners/Daniel-Vala/Tags/Logo-Fall.jpg
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 22-2-2009 at 10:10 AM

That was a nice trailer redo :-) Citicism or praise first? Well, let's go for the criticism ;) There were too many talking heads in the vid (for my taste) although I see that the original trailer mostly constitutes of them. Considering this, you did a real good job choosing the right scenes as the lip synchro was close to fabulous ;-)
What I did like best was Vala being locked up (which matched the sound of closing bars perfectly), followed by the sped up sword fighting of Cam (again, wow!) and Jack laughing :-)

Anyways, a fine trailer for a movie I definetely would have been willing to watch :-) Thank you!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 25-2-2009 at 02:34 PM

I like your character matching. Great use of clips.

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 28-2-2009 at 06:36 PM

This is awesome and soo funny, ROFL! I like also your clip choice, the characters you've chosen from SG-1 for this trailer, all are direct hits. I also loved the Woolsey scenes, they were great and the sword fightingl. That was a great redo of this trailer.

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
Jedi
Airman

[*] posted on 11-3-2009 at 05:10 AM

Very cute

Lt. Colonel John Sheppard for President

Go To Top