Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - All-Inclusive SG-1 Team - "High School Never Ends" (SG-1/a bit of SGA) - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: All-Inclusive SG-1 Team - "High School Never Ends" (SG-1/a bit of SGA)
Milena D. Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 13-11-2008 at 01:06 PM
All-Inclusive SG-1 Team - "High School Never Ends" (SG-1/a bit of SGA)

Vid Title: High School Never Ends
Song Title: High School Never Ends
Song Artist: Bowling For Soup
Pairing/Character: mild Cam/Sam, mild D/V
Category: Humour, Team, small crossover (SGA)
Series: SG-1 (with slight SGA)
Length: 3:33
Size: 28.85 MB
Format: .divx

Link to LJ: CLICK HERE
Link to YT: CLICK HERE

I tried super hard to make it the most rounded team vid I could with this song ^_^ It's not *as* rounded as it could be but I think it's got its moments after almost a year of working on it ^_~ Please let me know if you enjoyed it! ^_^

[center]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/Milena_D2/Banners/Stefs/Banner-Gab-Self2.jpg[/center]
ppatoc Male
Lieutenant

Mood: That's an huge question...

[*] posted on 13-11-2008 at 02:31 PM

Very good job Milena D. !
Many work inside, good synchro, sympathic music and nice choice of pictures with lyrics.

Hard for me to make a vid like this lol

This vid represent perfectly what stargate is, with great humour.

How many times to make this nice video ???

Congratulation ! ;)

http://www.imagerun.info/img009/343t729p6fg4x1k4.jpg
Milena D. Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 13-11-2008 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ppatoc
This vid represent perfectly what stargate is, with great humour.

Thank you so much ppatoc! :D That means a lot to me! That's exactly what I wanted the vid to represent! :D It actually took me almost an entire year, next week would have been one year :P

[center]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/Milena_D2/Banners/Stefs/Banner-Gab-Self2.jpg[/center]
perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 15-11-2008 at 04:15 PM

i commented on youtube but i just had to say again how awesome this vid is!

Quote:
JACKSON: That's when it hit me - Sir Gawain.

MITCHELL: Wasn't he one of the Knights who says "Ni?
SG_Betty
Sergeant

[*] posted on 15-11-2008 at 07:44 PM

This is really fun! I'm not surprised that it took a long time to do - you have a really wide range of clips. It's nicely spread out across the seasons and goes perfectly with the music. Teamy goodness at it's finest!
Milena D. Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 16-11-2008 at 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by perkin127
i commented on youtube but i just had to say again how awesome this vid is!

Thank you! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by SG_Betty
This is really fun! I'm not surprised that it took a long time to do - you have a really wide range of clips. It's nicely spread out across the seasons and goes perfectly with the music. Teamy goodness at it's finest!

Thanks, SG_Betty! :D Luckily all three teams (new, middle and former) provide excellent shots for a goofy vid ;)

Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 1-12-2008 at 09:23 PM

That was really funny! I enjoyed each and every moment of it.:D YOu did an amazing job with using that clips matching the lyrics so perfectly, very cool! Perfect moments of the Stargate shows in a perfect music vid! Great job!:)

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
ChristianGateFan Female
Sergeant

Mood: Trying to write a story--always a story...

[*] posted on 3-12-2008 at 04:07 AM

Omigosh, this is like totally one of my new favorite videos! The editing was like, fantastic, pretty much perfect for all the lyrics. It;s amazing! I was laughing through most of it the first time and had to watch it two or three more times to get it all. Then I downloaded it and I watch it several times a day the past couple of days. :P I just forgot to post. This is wonderful! Brilliant! I showed my mom and brother, and they love it too.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i256/ChristianGateFan/Rodney1.jpg
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-5-2009 at 10:33 PM

wow! This video is incredible! I love how you threw in the minor characters too. You have an amazing talent at finding great clips! love the SGA clips thrown in too, lol!

Go To Top