Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - "Action Heros" - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: "Action Heros"
Marky G
Lieutenant

Mood: For Scotland!

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 06:46 PM
"Action Heros" - action vid

Just a wee vid to try to get to grips with pinnacle. Let me know what you think.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/actionheros.mpg

Plz right click and save as. cheers.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 06:53 PM

Is that your first vid using Pinnacle? If so, well done....I know my first effort with Pinnacle was pretty dodgy! :P

Well-chosen clips to go with the music, and your timings were great, in particular where Jack was fighting and his blows matched the music...very good ;)
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 09:29 PM

*being cautious*

Any season 7/8/atlantis spoilers? ;)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 11:31 PM

That was cool!

And Gater, it seems to only have scenes up to Season 4.

Gater Female

[*] posted on 1-10-2004 at 11:55 PM

Ooh yay - *goes and downloads it*

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Gater Female

[*] posted on 2-10-2004 at 12:05 AM

Wow, that's pretty cool - where's the music from, who's it by?

I totally love the music/video synchronisation in most of the scenes - it's one of the main things I always love to see in a music video.

Well done, there, Marky G! :P

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Marky G
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-10-2004 at 10:15 AM

The songs called Liberi Fatali and its in the intro to Final Fantasy 8. Dont know who its by. Cheers for the compliments.

Gater Female

[*] posted on 2-10-2004 at 11:28 AM

Ooh - I love Final Fantasy music!!! :D:D:D

My friend has the piano book and can play it really well... :mad: *jealous*

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Lucy
Airman

[*] posted on 15-10-2004 at 02:38 AM

That was really cool, I love how you have the writing appear and disappear at the beginning, building you up before all the action.:cool:
Marky G
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-10-2004 at 06:27 PM

CHeers Lucy!

Dragonfly
Captain

Mood: Lalala

[*] posted on 19-10-2004 at 01:25 AM

OH! Good job! Like it's already been said, GOOD TIMING! Great action too!
SKRoberts
Sergeant

Mood: Giddy

[*] posted on 3-11-2004 at 11:02 PM

Yep. That rocked!! :D

Go To Top