Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Beautiful Ones - SGA/Rodney/team - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Beautiful Ones - SGA/Rodney/team
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 21-7-2008 at 11:27 PM
Beautiful Ones - SGA/Rodney/team

Rodney's lost and sacrificed a lot in 25+ years.

Vid Title: Beautiful Ones
Song Title: Beautiful Ones
Song Artist: Poets of the Fall
Pairing/Character: McKay
Category: Team
Series: SGA
Length: 6:43
Size: 49.20mb
Format: wmv
Link: Download or Streaming

Heavy Spoilers for 'The Last Man' along with minor (or not so minor depending on your view) spoilers for "The Siege III', 'The Hive', 'Sunday', 'First Strike', 'Lifeline', and 'The Kindred'.

Also the song is actually only like a little over 5 min. long but I copied and pasted the last min or so on to the end so that I could fit everything I wanted in to the vid.

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 24-7-2008 at 07:58 PM

Aw, that's so sad *sniffle*
I almost expected you to have the Rodney clip where he figured it out in the end, and push the reset button :P

"How do you break the heart of gold" - aw at seeing Ford
Love the ending - it really felt like Rodney-hologram was the last person left (or something)
I like how the video is so slow paced to the music. It's a really sad and emotional video.

Only thing I had problems with was the different aspect ratios of the video, as it varied throughout the song.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 25-7-2008 at 01:59 AM

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

I agree about the different aspect ratios unfortuanatly I couldn't figure out away around that since I made this before I got my hands on the season four dvds. Season one through three episodes in the vid are all dvd rips and season four eps are downloaded from the internet.

(I'm currently in the proccess of burning season four to the hard drive now so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue with future vids, with the exception of any season five clips I might use).

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos
perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 25-7-2008 at 09:16 AM

that was really sad, the song was such a good idea for an atlantis vid esp with the clips from the last man!

Quote:
JACKSON: That's when it hit me - Sir Gawain.

MITCHELL: Wasn't he one of the Knights who says "Ni?

Go To Top