Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - New Atlantis vids - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: New Atlantis vids
martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 4-2-2005 at 08:31 PM
New Atlantis vids

New Atlantis vids... All on my site on the Stargate Atlantis page.

By me: I Am A Scientist - Rodney McKay vid

By Queen Selqet31: a vid for the episode The Gift, and a really long Season 1 vid.

Also one that isn't really new, just forgot to mention it (I think): a John and Rodney vid - Right On. Vid is by Queen Selqet31.

****The Rodney vid and the Season 1 vid have scenes up to and including The Siege Part 2****

****The Rodney and John vid contains scenes up to and including Before I Sleep****

****Obviously, the 'The Gift' vid has scenes from The Gift****

Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers...

Anyone gonna watch? :P

I'm quite proud of my Rodney vid :D

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 4-2-2005 at 09:00 PM

I'm not actually watching any Atlantis vids cos I've not seen any Atlantis eps yet! Sorry :(
martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 06:37 AM

:(

You people make me sad...

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by martoufmarty
:(

Why?
Hoodat Whatzit
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by martoufmarty

awwww...

Speaking for myself, I do watch Atlantis. Unfortunately, the U.S. folks haven't gotten all the eps you are talking about yet and I'm happily spoiler free.

martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 06:06 PM

I'm sad because none of you are going to watch them... :(

I understand you don't wanna be spoiled :P

taelonmahal
Airman

[*] posted on 8-2-2005 at 07:09 PM

I really like your McKay vid! Esp the beginning is very well done! It rocks!

:cool:
martoufmarty
Captain

[*] posted on 8-2-2005 at 11:25 PM

Eeee! Thank you so much!

I've heard alot of great comments from other people.

And welcome to the forum! :D

People will tell you that I hand out evil cookies... don't listen to them :P

Go To Top