Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - All my 108 vids in 20 mn !! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: All my 108 vids in 20 mn !!
ppatoc Male
Lieutenant

Mood: That's an huge question...

spin.gif posted on 5-5-2008 at 11:05 AM
All my 108 vids in 20 mn !!

Vid Title: Clip - 109 - Rétrospective
Song Title: Watch my Kawoosh's page
Song Artist: Watch my Kawoosh's page
Category: Multi vids
Series: (SG-1/SGA) Both
Length: 19.59
Size: 243
Format: Divx
Link: http://sg1clip.rabozee-host.info/Stargate-Clips-ppatoc/StargateClip-109-Retro...

This huge vid includes a multi-clips of all my 108 vids, all in 20 minutes.
For fans ! :)

@Muppet: My vid "Stargate Atlantis 38 secondes" is in the 108th position from my vids listing.
Budong Chow Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 11:35 AM

Wow, 108 vids.... Thats impressive!!! I don't have time to watch this before I got to work but I certainly will after I get back tonight. I just wanted to tell you that I think your videos are great and I can't wait to see them all combined into one. :)

Shenon Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy as always

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 02:05 PM

I downloaded it too, but only could dl 8 min 39 sec, 'cos my C drive is filled with it :P
But I dl it now again to another drive (hope that 130 gb will be enough :D)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 02:14 PM

would love to see this, but having trouble downloading it.. it aborts in the middle >.<
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
ppatoc Male
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 09:35 PM

Quote:
Message original : Helen
would love to see this, but having trouble downloading it.. it aborts in the middle >.<

This is strange... :duh:

Maybe it's a problem with your "Internet Explorer" or your own connection ?

I use "Download Accelerator Plus" to download this vid and I have no problem.

I hope you can download and watch my vid soon.
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 6-5-2008 at 09:11 PM

I managed in the end.. stopped all downloads and didn't touch my computer for an 1˝ hour, and it worked :) (and FireFox-lover here... IE is a disgrace! well.. almost)

have it on my hardrive, just gonna find time to watch it too :)
Aruna7
Lieutenant

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 12-5-2008 at 11:27 AM

I'm DL it, cause it makes me curious....

Geez putting 108 vids in 20 min, I don't know how I could do it... especially with more than that amount and that I'm an insane multifandom freak :P

But the challenge is funny I think ^^

Multifandom Vidder & Shipper

avatar by Phlourish Icons and banner by Adry

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/Aruna7/banner_by_adry_small.jpg

Beyond Hope, my site or My LiveJournal
bleu4bleu
Sergeant

Mood: freaking out over the amount of work I have to do in RL

[*] posted on 12-5-2008 at 10:57 PM

That was cool. :) I really liked the transitions between the videos. How do you find such good instrumental music?
perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 12-5-2008 at 11:13 PM

there is only one word to describe your videos EPIC dude!

Quote:
JACKSON: That's when it hit me - Sir Gawain.

MITCHELL: Wasn't he one of the Knights who says "Ni?”
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 13-5-2008 at 07:55 AM

OOh, that was really awesome! You did it so great in storytelling. :grins:
I just really can't imagine, how could you manage to make so many amazing vids within a relatively short time. It tooks me always a long time to make only one vid.

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
ppatoc Male
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 13-5-2008 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Message original : Valika
It tooks me always a long time to make only one vid.

But your vids are pretty cool and it's more important that quantity ! :grins:

I admit, Stargate is my "Drug" lol and i'm forced to make vids again and again and again... :P
In fact i've another one but shhhhhh it's for another time.

Thank you all for yours nice comments.

Go To Top