Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Dead Wraith Tell No Tales - wormhole challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Dead Wraith Tell No Tales - wormhole challenge
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 05:18 PM
Dead Wraith Tell No Tales - wormhole challenge

Vid Title: Dead Wraith Tell No Tales
Vid Editors: MythQueen and CaptainRyder
Song Title: Shiver My Timbers
Song Artist: Berry Mann and Cynthia Weil
Pairing/Character: None
Category: Team, Bad Guys, Wraith, Humor
Series: SGA
Length: 38 seconds
Size: 2.64 mb
Format: wmv
Link: http://files.filefront.com/Dead+Wraith+Tell+No+Taleswmv/;10089603;/fileinfo.html

Done just in time! Thanks to CaptainRyder for sharing her time and creative skills with this vid! Hope you enjoy it.
MahdiTheRovingBlade Female
Sergeant

Mood: Whimsical

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 08:17 PM

Oh that was great! I loved the song, and was impressed that you made it work for SGA.

It wasn't me I...I was dead at the time!
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 08:31 PM

Hehe, that was very funny, I loved the song as well as the clips. Well done!:D

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 09:58 PM

LOL...
Ok so I hope that you weren't going for totally serious, because it was a little funny too.
Ok "a lot" funny, ;)
It made me smile...
Your timing was really good on this vid, nice job with that, and the clips that you chose worked very well...
Nice Job!

http://pics.livejournal.com/spacecadetrealm/pic/0000hhhg/s320x240
plincessreia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 28-4-2008 at 03:36 PM

That was great! There's a bit of piracy going around, it seems!

I think my favorite bit is where the Wraith gets shot on the "ho!" at about...:16. :D Fit the beat really well.

Well done!
starrylizard
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 08:28 AM

Bwahaha! Love the Atlantis crew as baddies! Brilliant! The opening with Teyla was fabulous and just the timing made it really funny! Nice one! :) :)

Life's too important to take seriously ~ Oscar Wilde
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 10:49 PM

Thanks everybody!
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 10-5-2008 at 08:31 PM

That was really kind of funny. You got the voices of the wraith so right!:P Great clip choice, too! I loved it!
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 10-5-2008 at 09:05 PM

oh my, that's not the same version of the song as in Muppets Treasure Island, is it? (I love that movie, I wish I could find my parent's music cd for it so I can vid to it, lol!) but yeah, I love that song :D

aww, poor wraiths :P great idea!

jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 07:21 PM

Haha, Nebulan! I immediately thought of Muppet Treasure Island, too!

Mythqueen, cute vid. And your timing was really good. ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 13-5-2008 at 01:52 AM

Chayiana, Nebulan and jemo, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! and thank you to everybody else again.

Go To Top