Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Sam and Jack... in 38 seconds! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Sam and Jack... in 38 seconds!
Kate_girl
Sergeant

Mood: sleepy :P

winky.gif posted on 20-4-2008 at 08:34 PM
Sam and Jack... in 38 seconds!

Vid Title: 38 seconds of Sam & Jack
Song Title: Hamster Dance
Song Artist: Hamtoro
Pairing/Character: Sam/Jack
Category: Humor
Series: SG-1
Length: 38.0 sec
Size: 5.71 MB
Format: wmv
Link: Divshare: http://www.divshare.com/download/4300516-07f
Photobucket: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk104/jt4life_kate/?action=view&curren...

Hope y'all like it!!!:grins:

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Those who fail to learn history properly, well, they are simply doomed."
My blog: Kate's Corner of the Galaxy
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 20-4-2008 at 08:55 PM

This was really funny!:D

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
kuwdora
Airman

[*] posted on 20-4-2008 at 09:17 PM

HAMTARO!

That's brilliant!

(also, love the clip of them from Into The Fire/Out of the Mind!)

I vid, therefore I render. And rip out my hair.
plincessreia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 20-4-2008 at 11:15 PM

Hehe, cute!! I love Sam and Jack. :)

Good job!
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 21-4-2008 at 02:18 AM

That was quite cute :)
Love the song, a great remixer for parties!
But....
Sam/Jack....
Sorry not so much, lol...but very cute just the same!
lol!
Nice vid!

http://pics.livejournal.com/spacecadetrealm/pic/0000hhhg/s320x240
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 21-4-2008 at 07:52 PM

Ugh, the song is not a favorite of mine (whenever I do hear it, I just see hamsters) not fond of Jack/Sam pairing either (oh lord, not a great beginning, hehe), but combining it with the music it went funny. But I see this video more of a friendship. You've chose some funny and great moments with those 2. :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 03:46 PM

Okay, I'm also not a J/S shipper ^^ but I liked the clips you chose, nice moments of them. But hey, there was also McKay in the vid! I've seen it!:P

Well done! :)
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 06:53 PM

Woo-hoo! Jack/Sam! I love these two, it's the only ship I'm emotionally attached to. Anyway, on to the vid. I loved the song and most of the clips, especially the one around .16, they are so uncomfortable! A few of the clips felt a little long, it could have been a little more bouncy, but it was still a great vid.
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 10-5-2008 at 08:22 PM

Aww! So cute yet goofy at the same time :)

Kate_girl
Sergeant

Mood: sleepy :P

[*] posted on 1-6-2008 at 10:29 PM

thank you all so much! i'm glad y'all liked the vid...... even those of you who don't ship Sam/Jack :$

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Those who fail to learn history properly, well, they are simply doomed."
My blog: Kate's Corner of the Galaxy
cynicalshoes Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 2-6-2008 at 05:17 AM

You used the hamster song! Bonus points! That song and the clips you used really work well together to make a cheeky atmosphere - great job!

Go To Top