Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - 200 in 38 (SG1 - humour/episodic) - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: 200 in 38 (SG1 - humour/episodic)
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 12-4-2008 at 08:43 PM
200 in 38 (SG1 - humour/episodic)

Vid Title: 200 in 38
Song Title: Kernkraft 400
Song Artist: Zombie Nation
Category: Humour, Episode
Series: (SG-1/SGA) SG-1
Length: 0:38
Size: 10 mb
Format:
Link: Download here- http://www.freewebs.com/jaffatech
Streaming here- http://www.stargatecommunity.com/play/200-in-38-i3223907

The episode 200 in 38 seconds. :grins: :cool:
plincessreia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 13-4-2008 at 01:17 AM

Oh, that was really good! Amazing editing; I especially like when you have the 'gate light flickering on their faces in time to the beat. WOW.

The song goes really well with the episode; well done.

Great job!
reese
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 13-4-2008 at 10:41 AM

I'm impressed with how much you fit into 38 seconds and I didn't feel rushed at all.

I absolutely love the zombie parts when the word 'zombie' is said in the song.

I also love, love, love the effects you used like the team moving forwards then backwards at 20 seconds.

The clips moved with the beat - I love this song so much.

I wish it were more than 38 seconds long!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 13-4-2008 at 08:01 PM

Wow, that was awesome! Lots of fun, both in music and editing as well as in the effects too. This vid really fits with the 200.:grins:

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 14-4-2008 at 07:59 PM

Thanks so much everybody! :$ I had so much fun picking out clips to use. I had to stop every now and then and just watch whole scenes. :D
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 01:53 AM

In the words of Jack, "Nice!"
I am a bit of a techno baby, love it, so the music was very hot!
Love the zombies, and your clip choices and timing rocked!
Great Vid!

http://pics.livejournal.com/spacecadetrealm/pic/0000hhhg/s320x240
starrylizard
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 02:01 AM

haha! I forgot how funny that ep was! Really nice editing and use of effects! :D

Life's too important to take seriously ~ Oscar Wilde
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 21-4-2008 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spacecadet
In the words of Jack, "Nice!"
I am a bit of a techno baby, love it, so the music was very hot!
Love the zombies, and your clip choices and timing rocked!
Great Vid!

Thanks!
I'm glad the techno worked, I've been wanting to use this song for awhile. :cool::D

Quote:
Originally posted by starrylizard
haha! I forgot how funny that ep was! Really nice editing and use of effects!

Thanks! :grins:
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 21-4-2008 at 07:31 PM

god, that's why I enjoy watching musicvideos - you get in touch with so many kind of artists and groups you never knew existed, or you thought at first that that groups isn't youre style. I really like the kernkraft music. Clips with the beating to the music was awesome! :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 22-4-2008 at 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Helen
god, that's why I enjoy watching musicvideos - you get in touch with so many kind of artists and groups you never knew existed, or you thought at first that that groups isn't youre style. I really like the kernkraft music. Clips with the beating to the music was awesome! :)

Thanks! Yeah, I had never really been a huge techno fan, but I just love this song. Glad to introduce you to it! :D
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 27-4-2008 at 03:42 PM

That was just cool ... and very, very funny!:D
I also liked the effect flipping the team back and forward. And your timing was just great ... wow, this really is going to be a tough challenge. :grins:
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chayiana
That was just cool ... and very, very funny!:D
I also liked the effect flipping the team back and forward. And your timing was just great ... wow, this really is going to be a tough challenge. :grins:

Thanks so much! lol, it took me forever to get that timing down, I'm just glad it works. :D
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-5-2008 at 10:32 PM

Cool. "200" smiles. (sorry, that`s really corny) the editing really fit the beat of the music. It did end a little abruptly, but it`s understandable when you have a 38 second deadline. Great job!
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 07:40 PM

I blame you and this vid for making "zombie nation" be stuck in my head on a continuous loop ALL through my chemistry final last week. :P

That being said, I really, really love this vid. All the timing and clip choices are just great. My favorite part is probably the "forward, reverse, forward" of them walking into the Gate Room. And the flickering chevron lights are really cool, too. :D And, dang, I think you got some of *every* "scenario" in there! And that's impressive for just 38 seconds. ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MythQueen
Cool. "200" smiles. (sorry, that`s really corny) the editing really fit the beat of the music. It did end a little abruptly, but it`s understandable when you have a 38 second deadline. Great job!

Thanks so much! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by jemo
I blame you and this vid for making "zombie nation" be stuck in my head on a continuous loop ALL through my chemistry final last week. :P

That being said, I really, really love this vid. All the timing and clip choices are just great. My favorite part is probably the "forward, reverse, forward" of them walking into the Gate Room. And the flickering chevron lights are really cool, too. :D And, dang, I think you got some of *every* "scenario" in there! And that's impressive for just 38 seconds. ^_^

*bursts out laughing* During your chem final?! :D Too funny.

Yeah, I tried to make sure that there was a little bit of all the different scenes in there. You just can't make a 200 vid and not include some part of it.
Thanks for the awesome feedback and glad you liked it!:$:D

Go To Top