Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Alléluia - Remembering McKay (SGA/character)
Steel210
Sergeant

[*] posted on 10-4-2008 at 02:57 AM
Alléluia - Remembering McKay (SGA/character)

Vid Title: Alléluia
Song Title: Hallelujah
Song Artist: KD Lang
Category: (Action/Humour/Episode/Team/Crossover) Tribute
Series: (SG-1/SGA) SGA
Length: 3 minutes 20 seconds
Size: 10.7MB
Format: wmv
Link: http://www.video-globe.com/videos-atlantis.html
Summary:In the Stargate Atlantis episode Suspicion, McKay is struck by one of the Wraith weapons. In the episode he lives. In this video he doesn't. The video is the Atlantis crew remembering him.

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 06:26 PM

What a neat concept, I enjoyed the idea behind this vid.

However, it's spelled Remembrance, not rememberance. Might I also suggest an alternative wording? "In memory of Dr. Rodney McKay" flows a little better.

Other than the spelling and diction difficulties this was a very well done vid; I love the song you chose.

Oh, and the link you provide in your post gives a "404 error, not found" message, to download you vid I had to follow the link in your signature.
Steel210
Sergeant

[*] posted on 1-5-2008 at 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Korat
What a neat concept, I enjoyed the idea behind this vid.

However, it's spelled Remembrance, not rememberance. Might I also suggest an alternative wording? "In memory of Dr. Rodney McKay" flows a little better.

Other than the spelling and diction difficulties this was a very well done vid; I love the song you chose.

Oh, and the link you provide in your post gives a "404 error, not found" message, to download you vid I had to follow the link in your signature.

Thanks for the comment, Korat. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the concept behind the video. When I watched the particular episode for the first time, Carson said something like "Good thing that Wraith weapon is only designed to incapacitate or he'd be dead." And that's where the idea started.

I didn't notice the spelling until now. :$ Usually my spelling is pretty good. :P The "in remembrance of" was the last thing I added to the video. And in memory of, definitely does sound better. Thanks for the tip.

Sorry about the link, my site is currently undergoing site maintenance. I've now changed the link to the proper one.

Thanks again for the comments. :grins:

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top