Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - A Hole Where My Heart Should Be - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: A Hole Where My Heart Should Be
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

cool.gif posted on 25-3-2008 at 01:02 AM
A Hole Where My Heart Should Be

Vid Title: A Hole Where My Heart Should Be
Song Title: Breath
Song Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Pairing/Character: Daniel/Sha're
Category: relationship angst, haha that's a category right?
Series: (SG-1/SGA) SG-1
Length: 3:40
Size: 19mb/ 44mb
Format:
Link: download here- http://www.freewebs.com/jaffatech
streaming here- http://www.stargatecommunity.com/BrowseMedia.aspx?mono&itemId=2875376

So, this is my first new video since I changed from the dreaded and cursed WMM to Sony Vegas. I love Vegas and I'm hoping I can do a lot more with a better program. Any and all helpful criticism is loved. I'm always trying to get better so every little bit helps. :grins::cool:
Stef Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 25-3-2008 at 05:01 AM

That was FANTASTIC! I've always loved this song, and I think it was a great fit for this couple. Now I have yet another vid of yours to add to the top of my favorites list :)

-Stef
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stef
That was FANTASTIC! I've always loved this song, and I think it was a great fit for this couple. Now I have yet another vid of yours to add to the top of my favorites list :)

-Stef

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you liked it. :$ I love Breaking Benjamin so I was so glad that I was able to use one of their songs for a video. Also as huge of a D/V shipper as I am, Daniel and Sha're were my first ship on the show so I really wanted to make a vid for them.
susu
Lieutenant

yes.gif posted on 27-3-2008 at 01:00 PM

I did enjoy this video - and boy doesnt Daniel look young!
I think you chose the perfect music, if you'd chosen a soft song it would have dragged but an up tempo number combined with the love story on screen was perfect. I dont remember half these scenes, i really must get the dvd's out and have a rewatch. (vid bunnies are multiplying in my head as we speak). Thank you for inspiring me.
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 3-4-2008 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by susu
I did enjoy this video - and boy doesnt Daniel look young!
I think you chose the perfect music, if you'd chosen a soft song it would have dragged but an up tempo number combined with the love story on screen was perfect. I dont remember half these scenes, i really must get the dvd's out and have a rewatch. (vid bunnies are multiplying in my head as we speak). Thank you for inspiring me.

Thanks for the feedback! :grins: I've always felt the music is what really makes the video so I'm glad you thought it worked. And I'm glad to help with your bunnies. ;):D
perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 3-4-2008 at 08:46 PM

yep the music worked perfectly with the clips, made them seem alive, awsome

Go To Top