Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - "Not Done Yet" - an SGA s3/team video - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: "Not Done Yet" - an SGA s3/team video
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

biggrin.gif posted on 24-3-2008 at 03:56 PM
"Not Done Yet" - an SGA s3/team video

Vid Title: Not Done Yet
Song Title: Not Done Yet
Song Artist: Superchic[k]
Category: team, season three, maybe action? we'll let the mods decide if that tag applies
Series: (SG-1/SGA) SGA
Length/Size/Format: 4:17/34.7 MB/wmv
Link: clicky clicky

summary: "Sometimes life gets you, but we go on. Sometimes life gets you; we're still going on." A fun, happy, pressing-on-type team/season three video. I know, s3 ended like a year ago, but it's taken me this long to get the dvd rips that make this vid look so pretty, and it's also taken a lot of work to get the timing on this one right. :-D *contains spoilers for all of season three. duh.*

Enjoy! And remember, feedback is love.

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
Valika Female
Lieutenant

Mood: better and better

[*] posted on 25-3-2008 at 10:13 PM

Oh, this is a real action vid full of humour with almost all memorable moments (for me, of course :)) of season 3. Very good clip choice, incredible timing, nice work. Especially loved the ancient woman's "ghost" at the beginning, this was a realy good match to the song at this point. And the end ... it was simply amazing when I thought it was over and than came my absolute favourite scene from season 3. So it was a surprise. The only thing that I don't really like is the coloured effects at clips with Teyla and the wraith queen. YOu really did a great job. *claps*:)

"There is one thing that I do know is true. Mind is a powerful thing.
No matter who or what you believe in, sometimes belief itself makes
all the difference in the world you just don't give up.
Tell yourself whatever you have to, just believe you're gonna make it."

http://mywebgate.yolasite.com/resources/SGbanner.png
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 03:58 AM

Thanks, Valika! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The ancient woman at the begginging was actually a suggestion by plincess reia, because the opening of the song sounds just like the "ghost" woman's voice. ^_^ I'm so glad you liked my Jack and Woolsey clip at the end! I like occasionally ending a vid with a clip, and that was totally one of my absolute favorite season three moments. :D Sorry you didn't like the effect on the Wraith Queen. For some reason I'm overly fond of WMM's "threshhold" effect. *shrugs* And I thought it went with the squeal of the guitar, but oh well. I never see that effect in other people's vids, so I'm probably the only one who thinks it's cool, lol. ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
susu
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 01:31 PM

Oh niiiiiiiiiice editing, very slick job. There are so many clips I love in this vid.

0.50 - I love the editing here, its so fast and absolutely perfect.
1.38 - ronan hitting the golf ball and the next shot following through perfectly.
1.53 - Great clip of rodney and john peeking out above their screens.
2.46 - Lovely overhead clip - perfect timing
2.48 - Jack's head shake - great

This is a keeper, one of the best vids I've seen on Kawoosh. thanks for sharing.
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 04:23 PM

*blushes* Thanks, susu!

Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 2-5-2008 at 07:18 AM

Okay, how would Woolsey say it ... "I'm not so good at this!" but with your vid I just have to try a detailed fb, because it was just awesome!!!:grins: I really loved it.

First of all because you used some very unusual clips, not like these you see in every second vid ... ^^ and all the clips you put in fit the theme of the vid very well. They show all the different emotions and stuff the atlantis team is going trough. I think you get the whole bunch of it to show the life of our heroes in the Pegasus Galaxy! :)
And it's nice to see almost everyone ... the Zelenka/Lorne arguing scene is so much fun! :D

I especially liked all the "not too seriously"-scenes, they have also really funny times there, haven't they? ^^

And like susu said, the combination of Ronon when he first hits the golf ball, following by the drone which crashed into the wraith ... prizeless! *lol*

And there're so much times when you used clips which fit to the music/particular sound just perfectly, e.g. like these:

- 0:51 the fast reverse scene from "the return"
- 2:44 the wraith queen with Teyla, and Wow! Great effect on this one, too!
- 2:48 Jack's shaking head

The timing was just brilliant, I especially loved these parts: 0:17, 2:50-3:02 and 3:30-3:40 (nice effect with the white flashes, too!^^)

And last but not least the Woolsey/Jack clip in the end!! Perfect ending for a perfect vid! :grins:

I've to agree with susu ... one of the best vids on Kawoosh! Keep on the great work!
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-5-2008 at 02:21 PM

Oh, bless you, Chayiana! Your fb is wonderful. :D

Quote:
the Zelenka/Lorne arguing scene is so much fun! :D

I know, isn't it? It's actually probably one of my favorite scenes out of all of season three. ^_^

Thanks for the notes on my timing. The bits you mentioned about killed me, but I'm glad that they appear to be worth it. ^_^

bleu4bleu
Sergeant

Mood: freaking out over the amount of work I have to do in RL

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 03:48 AM

I absolutely loved this vid! I think it is so amazing that you could get the clips to match every nuance of the music so well. I'm currently working on a S3 team vid and am now slightly intimidated..... :grins:
perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 06:39 PM

this was awsome! there are too many great bits to list, i loved the song. Wish i'd found it and done a vid but i cant see what i would do differently to yours!!! mabe ill try and sg1 vid if i can find the song

Quote:
JACKSON: That's when it hit me - Sir Gawain.

MITCHELL: Wasn't he one of the Knights who says "Ni?
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 07:04 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Quote:
I'm currently working on a S3 team vid and am now slightly intimidated.....

Aww! I'm sure you'll do fine. :D

Quote:
mabe ill try and sg1 vid if i can find the song

I can send you the song if you want it?

perkin127 Female
Lieutenant

Mood: contented

[*] posted on 11-5-2008 at 07:37 PM

that would be awsome, thanks, i got hold of an album but it was the wrong one!

Quote:
JACKSON: That's when it hit me - Sir Gawain.

MITCHELL: Wasn't he one of the Knights who says "Ni?
Beakymoose
Sergeant

Mood: Completely and irreversibly insane

[*] posted on 20-6-2008 at 06:03 AM

Wow, what an awesome vid! I really enjoyed it. I pretty much have to ditto what everyone else said about it. Thi sis definately one I'll be reccing everywhere, and it'll go on my faovrites playlist :)

Thank for sharing!

(The funny thing is, a few days ago, I heard this song and decided to make an SG-1 vid to it. I guess great minds and all. . . )
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 20-6-2008 at 04:55 PM

You're reccing it? *blushes* Thanks. :)

Go To Top