Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Could be You - Shep/Weir
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 11-3-2008 at 08:36 PM
Could be You - Shep/Weir

*Bounces around with Excitement* May I present to you the very first movie made on my nice shiny brand new personal computer that my parents bought me for my birthday. I now no longer have to use a public computer and deal with those anoying pesky admin restrictions I'm so happy.

I was in the process of ripping my dvds to the harddrive ( I'm about half way through season one at the moment) when the vidding bug hit and wouldn't be denided.

Contains Season Four Clips

Vid Title: Could be You
Song Title: She Could be You
Song Artist: Shawn Hlookoff
Pairing/Character: Paring: Shep/Weir Characters: Weir Sheppard Repliweir
Category:
Series: SGA
Length: 3:28
Size: 34MB
Format: wmv
Link: Download or Streaming

I apologize if some of the transitions and timing is off, somewhere during the saving from WMM the vid got compressed and slightly distorted and I've given up on trying to fix it (spent two days trying to fix it to no success) and I'm still trying to adjust to going from windows xp to vista

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos

Go To Top