Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - ** All I want for Christmas ** Shep/Weir video - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: ** All I want for Christmas ** Shep/Weir video
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 4-1-2008 at 06:35 AM
** All I want for Christmas ** Shep/Weir video

Vid Title: All I Want for Christmas
Song Title: All I Want for Christmas is You
Song Artist: Mariah Carey
Pairing/Character: [Sheppard/Weir], [Weir]
Category: Humour
Series: SGA
Length: 4:04 min
Size: 32,21 MB
Format: wmv
Link: MegaUpload | my site

Well ... it did not turned the way I wanted to, I had a lot of troubles put it all together (a GIANT thanks to Dr-Fumbles-McStupid for the big help ;)), and I don't like it as much as I should... :| but still... I had a REAL-LY good time making it :P

Long story short ... mainly it was assembled by WMM and retouched here and there by Sony Vegas 8.0. I am really new to this second program so forgive all the little mistakes I could have made in the editing process ... Ohh and tell me right away if there is an effect you didn't appreciate ... that way I will know what to do or not.

For spoilers, well, I used 2 tiny clips from "4x10 This Mortal Coil" but it is really nothing that can spoil anyone, if you haven't seen the episode, you might just say ... "hey where does that comes from" that's all!

Ohh ... and I did not finished it on January 6th 23:59 like I said I would. :P
*claping hands freneticly*

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 4-1-2008 at 09:40 PM

I just finished watching this and I have to say.

This is made of awesome!

It is so beautiful.

*runs off to watch again*
emergencyfan
Sergeant

Mood: cynical

[*] posted on 5-1-2008 at 02:24 AM

Definitely worth the download. Really enjoyed this, thanks!
Stef Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-1-2008 at 05:31 AM

Ha! This is definitely one of my favorites. Loved it (and yay for Sparky) :) The intro made me giggle...especially the "Santa Lucius" and "desperate" Weir. Very cute!

-Stef
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 6-1-2008 at 06:12 AM

Thank you to have taken the time to leave feedback.

@Korat & emergencyfan
I am so glad you guys like it! :$ I wasn't sure it would be that much appreciated... so thanks, both your comments had made my day!

@Stef
Seeing what kind of good vid you can come up with ... I am very pleased to know it is one of your favorite :$

Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

Dr-Fumbles-McStupid
Lieutenant

Mood: CRAZY

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 01:12 AM

Wow! I just finished watching your video and it was awesome! I like how smoothly you incorperated your overlays (Or scene in scenes) I tried doing that with my tinman video but it didn't turn out so well so I took it out! Thanks for the Giant thanks! I think your video turned out really well! Good luck in the challange! XD

Marshall Jack Carter: Let's not shoot the crazy end-of-the-world machine just yet.
Beach Chick Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 07:13 AM

This is really cute. You did a wonderful job. I was smiling all the way through the video. You used great clips of the two of them, and I couldn't help but sing along while I watched it. :)
-Chicky
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 9-1-2008 at 08:09 PM

I'm not a Sparky fan, but I thought this was very cute and very well done. You had a great idea and wonderful timing on the clips. Very cute vid!

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
MythQueen Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 11-1-2008 at 06:37 PM

Nicely put together! Very cute and pretty! I really really like it.
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 11-1-2008 at 10:58 PM

Woah!!
Thanks to everyone ... your comments always makes me happy! :D

Image made by Helia SH.

- John Steinbeck

Go To Top