Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - A Chewie Christmas - Ronon vid - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: A Chewie Christmas - Ronon vid
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-1-2008 at 12:55 AM
A Chewie Christmas - Ronon vid

Vid Title: A Chewie Christmas
Song Title: What Can You Get A Wookie For Christmas (When He Already Owns A Comb?)
Song Artist: Christmas in the Stars: Star Wars Christmas Album
Character: Ronon
Category: Humour
Series: SGA)
Length: 3:41
Size: 45MB
Format: wmv
Link:

Download or Streaming

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos

Go To Top