Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: new video Thriller - Michael Jackson
corine
Airman

biggrin.gif posted on 8-1-2005 at 12:38 AM
Thriller - Michael Jackson (team/action)

Hi!

I just found this forum, I didn't know it was there, since it's been a while since I made a video.

But: there's a new one ChezCorine, and it is to the song Thriller by Michael Jackson and I hope you like it.

Corine
Hoodat Whatzit
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 8-1-2005 at 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by corine
Hi!

I just found this forum, I didn't know it was there, since it's been a while since I made a video.

Welcome back, Corine! I'm sure you were on the old forum before it got hacked or perhaps I got hit with a ribbon device and it scrambled my brain.

Glad you found your way over here at any rate.

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 8-1-2005 at 05:27 PM

Welcome to the forum, corine, glad you could join us :)
brihana25
Lieutenant

Mood: He does have long hair, he does have long hair, he does, he does, he does!

[*] posted on 8-1-2005 at 06:53 PM

Corine,

I love it. Fantastic idea, and you executed it very well. The only thing I might have done differently is perhaps used The Broca Divide and Metamorphosis rather than Death Knell and Evolution, but I liked the way you used the unmasking of SS, so it worked out anyway.

Having the Unas growling at the end against Vincent Price's laugh was absolutely perfect though.

Very good.

~ bri ~
corine
Airman

thumbup.gif posted on 8-1-2005 at 10:01 PM

Hi, Hoo, Hi Muppet, thankx for the welcome. Now you mention it I think you are right, Hoo, there was a forum before I was a member on for a short while, but I didn't check it regularly. Let's see how I do this time, grin.

guess rasing kids, working, keeping a house going, write fanfic, maintain several websites and making musicvids is timeconsuming enough as it is, :cool: so I tend to forget about keeping up with lists and forums. We'll see, this time.

Bri - thankx for your response. Glad you enjoyed it. I have thought about Broca Divide but left it because they were sort of normal people, to me, just from a different timescale, if you know what I mean. And Methamorphosis was definitely on my list to use for this one and I can't think of any reason why I left it out, I must have completely forgotten it! Obviously I had enough material to work with, so I didn't look any further.

Corine

Go To Top