Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - '200' preview/trailer (SG1 - episodic) - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: '200' preview/trailer (SG1 - episodic)
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 21-10-2007 at 05:38 PM
'200' preview/trailer (SG1 - episodic)

Vid Title: '200' Preview
Song Title: Preview Audio from Andromeda episode 215 "Dance of The Mayflies"
Song Artist: Unknown
Pairing/Character: Team
Category: Action, Humour, Episode '200'
Series: SG-1
Length: :29
Size: 2.17 MB
Format: WMV
Link: Direct Link

I made this vid quite a while ago, and just realized I never put it on Kawoosh!. I don't know If this really count as a 'Music' video, there isn't really any music involved. I nabbed the audio from a really corny preview I saw during an (almost) 24h Andromeda marathon.

This 'Preview' misrepresent almost everything in this episode, I don't think it even correctly represent the Andromeda episode. Some of the clips are 'borrowed' from other episodes, but shhh, that's not important.
Marky G
Lieutenant

Mood: For Scotland!

[*] posted on 21-10-2007 at 05:53 PM

well, that was certainly......different. :grins::grins:

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Korat
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 21-10-2007 at 06:16 PM

Aren't all my vids?
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 21-10-2007 at 10:58 PM

That was cool! :D

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
Korat
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 24-10-2007 at 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ElizabethSH
That was cool! :D

Thanks!
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 26-10-2007 at 01:49 PM

*rofl* Nice one! If I hadn't known the episode beforehand, I would have been REALLY tricked by your trailer :P Good trailer! Really good" Do you have more? :$

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
Korat
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 26-10-2007 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nosferata
Good trailer! Really good" Do you have more? :$

I don't actually have anymore, there is several ideas in various stages but none completed. Once I find more time I will try to finish one of them, but right now I'm trying to find ideas for the disney challenge. *zap* goes my free time
Erk bell rings , back to school.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 27-10-2007 at 06:44 AM

Strangely enough, I liked that, lol! For completely different tv shows, you matched it up well. *had to watch again* :D

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 31-10-2007 at 06:08 PM

Hehe, I was grinning all the way through! I love how some of the dialogue was matched to the video and characters talking.

I've tried to do this once with movie trailer dialogue... failed miserably! But now I want to try again! =)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Korat
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 16-11-2007 at 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater
Hehe, I was grinning all the way through!

Quote:
Originally posted by afterThought
Strangely enough, I liked that, lol! For completely different tv shows, you matched it up well. *had to watch again* :D

All this praise, Wow, I don't know what to say. You guys have made one girl very happy indeed.
reese
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 22-5-2008 at 05:43 AM

That was so cool!

Zombies on Andromeda though? WTF?
bleu4bleu
Sergeant

Mood: freaking out over the amount of work I have to do in RL

[*] posted on 22-5-2008 at 06:54 AM

That was great! I really liked that. :grins:

Go To Top