Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Same Song Challenge Lyrical - VOTING CLOSED! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Same Song Challenge Lyrical - VOTING CLOSED!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 3-10-2007 at 09:06 PM
Same Song Challenge Lyrical - VOTING CLOSED!

After all the suspense, your creative works are finally posted for all to see. Great turnout, everyone! Welcome new challengers – we’re always delighted to welcome new people. And though I say it time and time again, and will continue to do so, returning challengers, thanks again!

We have 13 vids waiting for your review, all to the weighty song ‘Gravity of Love’. 13 different approaches, 13 different interpretations of the same song. Who does it best for you? You tell me!

Participants: As always, if there is any error with your post here (your name, link, etc), no matter how small, feel free to notify me through U2U so I can fix it.

ENTRIES (in alphabetical order)

1. BeachChick: Gravity of Love
Forum link to leave feedback

2. Chayiana: Rodney’s Despair

3. claire_svu_fan: Gravity of Love

4. dark_orion: O Fortuna Velut Luna (Direct Link) Megaupload Link

5. dkwilliams: O Fortuna velut Luna! Streaming Link

6. Echo: Gravity of Love

7. ElizabethSH: In the Eye of Storm Megaupload link FileFront Link

8. Helen: Gravity of Love (Direct Link)

9. Korat: Mistaken Love (Direct Link)

10. MythQueen: Mirror

11. Stef: Gravity of Love

12. susu: The Betrayal (Direct Link)

13. UhSir: Solemn Devotion (Direct Link) Streaming Link

You will be voting for your Top 4!

Choose your favourite vids and award them 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.

Send your votes to me either through U2U or email: votes[@]kawoosh[.]co[.]uk

Remember ANYONE can vote - you don't have to be a Kawoosh member. Participants in the challenge can and should vote as well. Soliciting/Begging for votes for your vid is not allowed but feel free to encourage others to honestly participate in the voting.

Voting will close on October 14, 2007 at midnight (GMT)

Good Luck, Everybody!! Feel free to spread the word that voting has opened!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 3-10-2007 at 09:36 PM

Wheee!!!

Let the voting commence! XD

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Echo
Sergeant

[*] posted on 4-10-2007 at 03:18 AM

There isn't a problem on this thread, but when you access the actual Kawoosh site page for new videos (Here: http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/new_videos/) all of the new videos for the competition are listed, including mine, but mine says (no homepage) and therefore has no link, unlike everyone else's. I was wondering if this could be fixed since I know some people don't watch the videos without a link on the actual website, not the forum.

Thanks.

"Dr. Rodney McKay: Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? 'Nuts'?"

Echo = JT = Lady_Jenn_Grace
We are all the same person, just in different periods of my life.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 4-10-2007 at 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
There isn't a problem on this thread, but when you access the actual Kawoosh site page for new videos (Here: http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/new_videos/) all of the new videos for the competition are listed, including mine, but mine says (no homepage) and therefore has no link, unlike everyone else's. I was wondering if this could be fixed since I know some people don't watch the videos without a link on the actual website, not the forum.

Thanks.

I'll make sure Gater gets this. ;)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Gater Female

[*] posted on 4-10-2007 at 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by afterThought
I'll make sure Gater gets this. ;)

Thank you =)

Echo - sorry about that, I've edited the links on Kawoosh! now, I hope the details are correct. If not, just give me another yell!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Echo
Sergeant

[*] posted on 4-10-2007 at 08:26 PM

Thanks, Gater, its all better now. ^_^

"Dr. Rodney McKay: Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? 'Nuts'?"

Echo = JT = Lady_Jenn_Grace
We are all the same person, just in different periods of my life.
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 5-10-2007 at 01:27 AM

@afterThought you might need to mention that alternate links are available on the video's forum page link. Some folks I've sent here are telling me some of the direct links are erroring out/file not found. Might be bandwidth's exceeded?

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 5-10-2007 at 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by UhSir
@afterThought you might need to mention that alternate links are available on the video's forum page link. Some folks I've sent here are telling me some of the direct links are erroring out/file not found. Might be bandwidth's exceeded?

Thanks for the heads up - I'm on it. ;)

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 5-10-2007 at 04:45 AM

Hey Everyone. I'm going to go through and check all the links again. If you make any changes to your links or notice some aren't working, can you make sure you let me know so I can update the list accordingly. A U2U or a post here would be fine. Thanks.

nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-10-2007 at 09:22 AM

Goos luck everyone =) I will do my voting right now^^

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 10-10-2007 at 05:27 PM

Alrighty Everyone - deadline is looming close! Make sure you get your votes in... that means you!

UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 10-10-2007 at 07:38 PM

:duh: :o :| It's so hard to make final decisions!!! :(

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 14-10-2007 at 06:07 PM

Alrighty people - the last few hours to make your decision known. Don't cut it too close, lol!

Gater Female

[*] posted on 14-10-2007 at 11:11 PM

Quote:
Don't cut it too close, lol!

Why do I feel like that's directed to me?

*griiins*

;)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 14-10-2007 at 11:41 PM

oh boy is it too late?????
Yikes, running to u2u aT.....

EDIT: Yay, I was so on time, lol.....
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:01 AM

Thank you ladies and gents! Voting is now over. I'll post the results as soon as I can! :)

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater
Quote:
Don't cut it too close, lol!

Why do I feel like that's directed to me?

*griiins*

;)

You weren't the only one, lol!

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spacecadet
oh boy is it too late?????
Yikes, running to u2u aT.....

Ha - cut it close but you weren't the last! *looks piercingly at a certain somebody... GATER* :D

Gater Female

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:09 AM

*ROFL*

But hey, I'm not the last!!!

*glares at you*

0=)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:15 AM

Well if I'm not the last and Gater's not the last, then....
aT were you that last one to vote, hmmmm?
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater
*ROFL*

But hey, I'm not the last!!!

*glares at you*

0=)

Shhhhh! Gater - you traitor! LOL! :D

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spacecadet
Well if I'm not the last and Gater's not the last, then....
aT were you that last one to vote, hmmmm?

Ummm... well you see... it's like this.... what had happened was.... and then... yeah. :$

Gater Female

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 12:58 AM

Quote:
Shhhhh! Gater - you traitor! LOL! :D

Wha-? I didn't say anything!

I was just looking at you.

:P *lol*

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 02:15 AM

hey guys !

look towards here instead ! :|

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-10-2007 at 03:16 AM

Nope, the Eye of Sauron still rests on me I'm afraid, lol! :D

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top