Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: Humour Challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: RESULTS: Humour Challenge
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 29-8-2007 at 05:15 AM
RESULTS: Humour Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Welcome new vidders - glad you decided to join in on the challenges. Returning vidders - appreciated as always.

Without furtherado, the winners:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/jemo-award.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/korat-award.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/kuroima-award.gif

Good job to all participants but special congrats to the winners! Stay tuned for the next challenge - Same Song Lyrical. Suggestions for song choice are being accepted until midnight GMT on Wednesday. You can put your suggestions in this thread. Please limit yourself to two suggestions. Voting for the song choice will begin on Thursday.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 29-8-2007 at 04:38 PM

Wow! I'm speechless.

Congratulations the the other winners and thank you to everyone who voted for me.

This has made me happy beyond words.
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 29-8-2007 at 09:44 PM

Congratulations to all the winners! I had a hard choice to select my 3 favourites :D YOu all did a wonderful job!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 02:51 AM

Yippee! Thanks so much, y'all! And congrats to Korat and kuroima! You guys deserved it! ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 03:53 AM

HooRay to the winners!

And another round of applause for the terrific graphics from afterThought. WooHoo!

This was another fun challenge and I think I'm addicted! :P

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 04:30 AM

Hee, hee - thanks UhSir. :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 10:58 AM

congrats to the winners :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 02:46 PM

Nice job guys ;)

aT love your banners, wish I could've participated and won just to get one!

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 30-8-2007 at 03:45 PM

Thanks, Elizabeth... there's always the next challenge, heh, heh! ;)

jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 31-8-2007 at 03:45 PM

Oops! How could I forget? Great job on the banners as usual, afterThought! ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 31-8-2007 at 07:36 PM

Congrats, Everyone! And nice banners!

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 1-9-2007 at 04:49 AM

Thanky! :)

kuroima
Airman

[*] posted on 2-9-2007 at 03:01 PM

3rd place?
Wow *jumping through my room*
Thank you to everyone who voted for me! And congratulations to jemo and Korat. :)
The Banners are really cool

Go To Top