Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - PLEASE READ: VERY IMPORTANT FORUM NEWS - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: PLEASE READ: VERY IMPORTANT FORUM NEWS
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 24-7-2007 at 07:57 PM
PLEASE READ: VERY IMPORTANT FORUM NEWS

Pack your bags everyone! We're moving!

NO WE'RE NOT:
http://kawoosh.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1922&page=1#pid21687

As you all (should) know, I went mad and made a Supernatural vidding archive with Muppet. *coughs*we'replanninganotheronetoo*coughs* The Kawoosh! archive is huge, even if I do say so myself, and I believe this forum has been a great place for vidders to come and talk to each other, learn things, share things, take part in challenges =) I love this community we've built.

Now instead of creating a separate forum for the Supernatural vidders, I would like to make this Kawoosh! forum a place for Supernatural vidders as well. In fact, I'd love to make this forum a general vidding meeting place.

A lot of the posts are about vidding in general, things like what software to use, effects, technical difficulties. Such topics I believe will benefit any vidder, regardless of what fandom they're vidding.

Here's the plan...

Everything will more or less stay the same - members, your passwords, your U2Us, settings, guidelines, posts, etc. they will all be kept. However, the layout will be a little different (it's a lot more bluer!), and the forum name will change... to "Vidders". I know it's not that imaginative, but I like it because it's pretty obvious what it'll be about. The domain name hasn't been resolved yet but the URL will be vidders.co.uk.

There will be additional sub-forums added to accomodate for the Supernatural fandom. For example, there will be the heading "Vid Announcements" and two sub-forums for announcing Stargate vids and Supernatural vids. These are the only two fandoms you can post a vid announcement for as we have the respective websites to list them on as well. I don't want to turn the forum into a "free-for-all, free advertising, please look at my new vid" hole. I like the fact we encourage leaving feedback, and we encourage learning from it.

I also like the fact that we discourage the use of youTube and other evils like that.

I might divide the general vidding sections up again and do a little bit of re-organising, but fundamentally we will not be losing any posts.

Incidentally, I have also decided that the "clip hunting + music searching" section will only be visible to forum members i.e. you must be logged in to view this. And this will also be divided up into SG-1, Atlantis, Supernatural, and music sections.

Oh, and there will still be Kawoosh! Challenges running (at least I hope so!).

Is this making sense? :3 I hope so. What do you guys think about this so far? Do you like this idea? Hate the idea?

I'd really like to know what you guys think about this. I personally think it's a cool idea, though at the same time, I do like this semi-exclusive Stargate vidding community we have. My beloved Kawooshers. *hugs to you all* Hehehe.

In the end, I believe the forum will always be the Kawoosh! forum really, because it was established within the Stargate fandom and there are so many of you happily buzzing away in it. All I really want to do is open up the doors to other fandoms, starting with Supernatural, and later that other fandom Muppet and I are planning on archiving... *grins*

Anyway! I should post this now. I tend to ramble here, there and everywhere. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please post them!

P.S.
Apologies for spelling and grammatical errors, as well as not thinking about the structure of this post at all and just writing whatever pops into my head!

P.P.S.
Muppet, feel free to edit my post if I've left something out or told some lies!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Amalthia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 24-7-2007 at 09:17 PM

I'm excited about this. :) you're right about the technical side of the forum. That's information any vidder can use regardless of fandom.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 25-7-2007 at 04:06 AM

A question regarding challenges - are we going to also host Supernatural challenges alongside Stargate? Fortunately, I've been getting into Supernatural recently so I'm familiar with the premise of the show.

I'll be honest - I'm gonna miss the exclusivity of the forum. Not that change is bad or anything, but it's like if someone joined the forum, you knew exactly where they were coming from and instantly there was common ground. I think there'll be some fracturing amongst the forums down fandom lines unless you happen to have an interest in both fandoms. Again, not necessarily bad, but just makes it feel a little less 'homey' if you know what I mean, lol. You may have groups of people that just keep to their own fandom and not mingle with the others.

But you know what? The change could be good - bring in new blood, new perspectives and new approaches that 'darker' vids and vidders can provide that the Stargate fandom doesn't lend itself to very well. Should be interesting.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Gater Female

[*] posted on 25-7-2007 at 12:59 PM

Amalthia - I'm excited too! I'm glad it makes sense to think that the technical stuff is general vidding information regardless of fandom =)

afterThought - I completely understand what you mean about the exclusivity. I will miss that a lot, though I believe that exclusivity will still remain to a certain extent, especially with the vid announcements divided up into fandom.

I see the forum as a little vidding world, where there's the Stargate village and the Supernatural village. And when people go about their day, they might bump into a fellow member from a different village and trade fruit, vegetables, vidding techniques, and at the end of the day, they all go back to their respective villages.

There might even be travellers who stumble upon our vidding world, who came from other vidding worlds, and they might want to have a look around but not stay in any village.

I think my imagination needs to be kept on a tighter leash.

As for challenges, I reckon so long as there's interest I don't see why we can't have Supernatural ones!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 25-7-2007 at 06:15 PM

i think it's a great idea!

i love the idea of kawoosh opening up to another fandom - of course i haven't been on this forum as long as most of the others, so it's perhaps a little different for me. & still it'll be a little bit sad to see this exculsive forum getting 'bigger' (like afterthought said), and it will perhaps become a little harder to know all the people on the forum (or almost impossible)...
but still: supernatural is such a great show... & there are so many really superb vidders in that fandom - i hope we'll convince many of them to vid a few stargate things as well. that would be soooo nice.

and with this developement i'll perhaps finally make a spn vid of my own... i've wanted to do one for ages, but i just never got to it.

& again: great idea! & i love the new spn page. [the only (small & almost stupid) thing: i find it a bit difficult to read light text ondark background - will it be like that in the new forum as well?]

ps. love the image of stargate village & supernatural town. in one there's the stargate on the village square & jaffa shooting out of the barricaded farmhouse...
in the other there's always twilight & 'vengeful spirits' around every corner. & many libraries with strange old books of course... lol.
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 26-7-2007 at 04:35 AM

Gater & Muppet:
Wow!
I don't even know what to say!
We are Kawoosh!
Aren't We?
I don't get this at all?
I don't care for or know much about supernatural, but I am a trekkie first and if you said that you were merging and making a trek/gate vidding forum, I still wouldn't be ok with it.
I really think that this is not in the best interest of Kawoosh, and I am sad that you have decided to do this.
I am a little concerned as well, for those that know of Live Journal, there is a general vidders journal and a stargate vidders journal.
I have seen people from all fandoms putting vids up at the general vidding journal, and FB is minimal to none for most.
The Stargate vid journal will always find you with 2 to 4 FB within the first week.
It just doesn't work, the more that you water down the site, the easier it is for people to visit without feeling a sense of belonging.
Without that sense of belonging there is no connection of responsibility to do the right thing, ie. leave FB, find clips, ect...
Is there some way that we here at Kawoosh could help financially to keep this forum as is?
I certainly would be willing!
I am sure that this change will be a positive one for some and a not so positive one for others, but in the end it is your final say, and it seems like you have made up your mind already.
So I guess that we just have to live with it or leave.
I have been really missing the original Kawooshers lately, and now this...
I was one of those people that watched Kawoosh for a year or two before I ever made a vid and joined, and I am just sad to see it all change.

Sorry, not in a great place right now, anyhow!
I am dealing with a loss that is just really fresh and hard to take...
So more change is the last thing that I need...
Sorry if too negative, but you asked, lol....
I will miss this place!
Spacecadet
scifi-karis
Sergeant

[*] posted on 26-7-2007 at 03:38 PM

Here's my thoughts, being sort of a newbie and all ...

I like Kawoosh! and the whole concept of Stargate vidders clicking and socializing together. I also like Supernatural (should we call it Bam! anyone? ;) ). I am an avid fan of both shows. I think ultimately the final decision lies with the administrators as to what they want to do, and there may be some falling out with some of the members - but that happens all the time! Look at season six of Stargate (poor Jonas!). Sometimes, though, change can be for the better. New perspectives, new thoughts, new imaginations put to work.

We could have an exclusive hangout spot for Kawoosh! and Bam! people - sort of like a double socialization spot on the forum. You have your Supernatural challenges and Stargate challenges, SG vids to post and SN vids to post. It is divided, but all into one area. I think that is what Gater was trying to say. So Kawoosh! would still be here in a sense, but just be expanded to include members of another fan club.

I really don't mind, not having been here that long. I know some people will disagree, but change can be for the better! ;)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/scifi-karis/ayw-007.jpg
Gater Female

[*] posted on 27-7-2007 at 07:55 AM

teaful eye - firstly, it's not at all a stupid thing about the light text on dark background, and I'm glad you said something about it =) while I do want The Impala to have a dark background, I can try and make it easier for people to read the text on it. Having said that though, the new forum will actually look more or less like this one (if your theme is set to default) except bluer.

Yes, I definitely feel the same way about losing the exclusiveness of the forum, however I don't see it disappearing completely. I think most people will stay in their own villages after dark. *lol - I love your 'jaffa shooting out of the barricaded farmhouse' and 'vengeful spirits around every corner!'*

The new forum is really just to make things simpler for Muppet and myself - it makes sense to have one forum for the two vidding archives we have, rather than two separate ones, which'll both probably have the same content and threads.

spacecadet - of course we're Kawoosh! =) this forum is where the Kawooshers hang out! The new forum will pretty much be like this forum as it is now, but with a lot more sections. These sections would accomodate for The Impala gang. I understand what you mean about feedback on the general vidders journal vs the stargate vidders journal, but in the case of the forum, firstly the vid announcements would only be for Stargate or Supernatural videos, and secondly, we will try our best to encourage new members to leave feedback if they themselves post up their own videos for feedback. Like we have encouraged with current members on the forum.

Let me use the villages analogy again... 'cos I like it. =) If you're in the Stargate village and you want to show people your new video, you post it up on the Stargate village notice board. And people within the Stargate village notice board will see it. The Stargate village people were brought up to appreciate other people's efforts and leave feedback on their work. Maybe a few Supernatural villagers may stop by and see your post too. But that doesn't matter. We will (I hope) still have a sense of belonging. Maybe some Stargate village people may want to visit the Supernatural village. See what they're up to. As the Supernatural village grow, we will also encourage them to appreciate other people's work and leave feedback.

I won't say that I've made up my mind, but I will say I'm strongly for it. This is a big change, and I don't want to make big decisions like this without giving the opportunity for people to have their say about it. All of you make this forum happen. If there is a strong objection then it won't be carried out.

scifi-karis - Bam! that just cracked me up! The Kawoosh! village and the Bam! village. *lol* And your reference to Jonas! *rofl* =)

You're absolutely right, somewhere in that incoherent babbling post of mine, I was trying to say that it is just the SG village and the SPN village in one place. There doesn't have to be any mixing or mingling if you don't want to. It makes sense that if we wanted The Impala to have a forum where the SPN vidders could hang out, why don't we just let them hang out at a vidding forum that already exists instead of establishing a brand new one - there are lots of general vidding posts I'm sure people can benefit and add from. All we need to do is create a couple more sections where the SPN vidders can exclusively hang out.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 27-7-2007 at 04:31 PM

it's a good job i come back here to read updates and news etc....

if not i would of never know u were moving and wonder why i couldn't get onto kawoosh! :D haha

having said that, it's a nice idea to welcome other vidders here, u planning on just adding supernatural or more vidders too in the future?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

mad.gif posted on 28-7-2007 at 03:14 AM

Okay, I'll fess up and tell you that I'm nervous. I'm not much for crowds. I do like your village analogy though. But please tell me I won't have to start singing Y.M.C.A. now that I'll be one of the Stargate village people!! :P

Not to be a nitpicker but the theme is a bit of an issue for me. I just can't look too long at a light text on black background or vice versa. Will there be an option to change the setting per user?

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
svala
Lieutenant

Mood: Addicted to ULEAD VS10

[*] posted on 28-7-2007 at 03:23 AM

*bounce*

Maybe I`m one of the lucky ones when it comes with these changes.

Supernatural is huge LOVE for me.

Btw. *hugs * to Muppet for getting my vids listed.

My Farscape Muse is dead, the one for SG-1 on vacation, still, but the one for Supernatural is on a rampage right now.

After watching only one season 1 episode I was lost completely.
For me, vidding Supernatural like mad right now, it would be more than nice that I`m in a *used to * surrounding when it comes with posting Supernatural vids. I already found several familiar names in the SPN vidding community.

And I don `t think it would be a bad idea. Kawoosh was made for Sg vidder, but a lot of us, like me, are multifandom.

And as long as we keep up the respect for each other, I think everything will turn out good.

More than this. Watching vids from other fandoms, having contact with these vidders, might help improve everyone. I saw a lot of fan vids, different fandoms.
Until a few weeks ago I had my favorite vids, from my favorite fandoms. But then I was introduced to a XF vid, which knocked me of my feet. I have never, ever , seen anything like this before.

Sooo, not all changes are bad changes.......

*just my two*

*runs back vidding Supernatural*
Gater Female

[*] posted on 4-8-2007 at 06:00 PM

faith_rose - long time no see, hello! I'm glad you think it's a nice idea =) for now, we're just interested in covering the Supernatural fandom because of The Impala. There might be another vidding archive in the process and if that's successful, it would seem logical to include that fandom as well.

UhSir - *lol* don't worry, no need to sing YMCA! At the moment, the forum just comes in one layout. Can I ask, what theme are you using at the moment to view this forum? I can easily add new themes / colours and you'd be able to select what theme you'd like to use.

svala - thank you so much for your comments. I agree with you, there are many of us who are multifandom and having contact with other vidders might help improve everyone. I do believe we can learn from other vidders and they can learn from us too.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
starrylizard
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-8-2007 at 09:11 AM

Yeah, I know I'm not about here at Kawoosh much these days and it's because during SGA's hiatus I started hanging out in SPN fandom, so I'm likely rather biased, but yay, I love the idea. :D

I think as long as the main "post-your-vids-here" forum is seperate, those that don't want to mingle don't have to, but with the loss of SG1, this'll breath new life into the forum and it'll be great.

So Awesome! *bounce*

Life's too important to take seriously ~ Oscar Wilde
Gater Female

[*] posted on 5-8-2007 at 09:55 AM

starrylizard - yeah, I find that too - because of SGA's hiatus I'm hanging out in other places!

And I agree, those who don't want to mingle don't have to. I think the Kawoosh! community will remain because there will be a separate "vid announcements" thread for both fandoms. The "clip hunting" thread will also be divided into the two fandoms as well (I might even divide SG-1 and Atlantis, but I haven't decided yet).

The way I see it, all that's happening is that the forum is getting more threads/categories added. Kawooshers don't have to go into those threads if they don't want to.

And I understand it being weird that the forum won't be called the Kawoosh! forum anymore... but at the same time, I believe people will call it the Kawoosh! forum anyway out of habit. And the old-timers can tell the story to the new members of how this Vidders world began... "in the beginning, Gater created..." *lol*

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
scifi-karis
Sergeant

[*] posted on 5-8-2007 at 06:04 PM

"... And then there was Bam!"

Sorry, couldn't help it. ;)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/scifi-karis/ayw-007.jpg
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 10:27 AM

I also think that extending this forum will be a great chance for kawoosh. Just think about all the new, smiling faces that might come here- They might have a look at a series they have never dreamt of ever watching videos of and maybe, 1 or 2 of them will even be making Stargate videos within months.

Of course I put my pink glasses on right now, but I think that change is always worth taking risks. I had never heard of Supernatural up to this day but it sounds interesting and I already googled the name and read some opinions, episode lists etc. If Gater decides to launch a new project I will jump on this train and I hope that many adventurous kawooshers will follow =)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
svala
Lieutenant

Mood: Addicted to ULEAD VS10

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nosferata
I had never heard of Supernatural up to this day but it sounds interesting and I already googled the name and read some opinions, episode lists etc.

This could be because Supernatural wasn `t on air in Germany so far. Premiere had it ( pay TV ) They just finished season 1. This is how I found out about this show a few weeks ago.

No German DVDs available at this time, only Import. Some with, some without German dubbing.

Maybe it is going to be on free TV end of the year.

And I guess you could be correct. Having other fandoms in here might point some people towards Stargate...
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 05:43 PM

@svala: Oh, actually I have pay Tv and you just told me that I missed a WHOLE season? Should definitely check the "Scifi Channel" more often for new series...*gr*

Nice to hear that you agree with me on the new chances this project might offer for the Stargate fandome. And, moreover, I think it's never wrong to meet up with vidders from other fandoms as you can get many new ideas for your own vidding (transitions, slides, themes) I can only stress again: I am looking forward to that new experience ^^

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
Gater Female

[*] posted on 15-8-2007 at 04:30 PM

scifi-karis - *lol* I wonder if the SPN village will appreciate their nickname! =)

nosferata - thank you so much for your comments! I reckon it'd be great to bring in some new vidders into our well-established community. I also think we have a lot to give as well as a lot to learn. I'm definitely looking forward to it too.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Gater Female

[*] posted on 15-8-2007 at 04:42 PM

Just thought I should post a couple of screen shots of the draft Vidders layout as I knew a few were asking about what theme it would be... they're kinda smallish but I thought I should give you guys an idea of what it could look like and as always, I'm open to suggestions etc =)

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8489/sn1nk1.th.jpg http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3844/sn2av6.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1054/sn3qn9.th.jpg

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 16-8-2007 at 08:15 AM

Looks nice, not that different from our forum, but still nice. Blue is my favourite color and the different tones mixed with white is a nice package. =) Also like the subtitle about the creative mass *g* Makes me smile and includes sooo much: Obviously, we're becoming a big, growing community that vids to tv series. So far it's obvious =) But, kawoosh (and I am sure Supernatural is, too) is also funny and open to newbies =) At least this is how I felt when I first came here :)
Nice, straight forward layout without too many gimmicks (which I personally really like because it focuses on the main things: posting, reading, Pms ) =)

By the way, Gater: When is the glorious day of union going to arrive =) ?

Always remember...

EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 18-8-2007 at 12:01 PM

wow, the screenshots of the new layout looks great.
love the banner/art work at the top, very nice ;)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
brihana25
Lieutenant

Mood: He does have long hair, he does have long hair, he does, he does, he does!

[*] posted on 28-8-2007 at 08:12 AM

Wow, am I coming into this late or what?

Well, here's my opinion, such as it is, cranky and all. :)

Call me rude, or elitist, or what-have-you, and I know you've already made your decision, but I personally think it's a bad idea. Merging two fandoms like this is, IMO, a pipe dream. I honestly don't think it will be a smooth transition at all, not in the least because you're going to be "giving" tips and tutorials that we came up with to help our fandom grow and giving them away to a fandom that some of us care absolutely nothing about, but then to add to it, you're going to take away who we are?

Yes, it's just a word, but it's a word that means something to some of us; it's a word that makes us who we are, and to be quite frank, it's the one word that brought me here in the first place and convinced me that this was a safe, comfortable place for SG1 vidders to hang out. For others to come and visit, sure! To hang about and learn if they want to, absolutely! But always with the understanding that this was about our fandom first and foremost. To kick their feet up, take our knowledge and our experience, and then take away our name?

No.

Maybe it's the fact that almost every single multi-fandom vidding "community" I've ever been involved with, or even seen for that matter, is as arrogant and elitist as an old-school Rockefeller. Maybe it's the fact that I've seen SG1 vidders looked down on and mocked and laughed at far too many times by the other more "respectable" or "established" or "trendy" fandoms. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm as elitist as they are, and I don't want people tramping around "my" playground.

No, I don't have as many posts as some of the people in this thread, but I've been here longer than most of them. And no, I don't visit or post nearly as often as I should, but I used to, when it first started. There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't here, learning, teaching, talking. If this is a community, and I say it is, then I helped build it. That's the same for everyone else, yes, and maybe the bricks I placed are a bit closer to the basement than the penthouse, and maybe I don't hang about the house as much as I used to, but that doesn't mean that I want to see it torn down.

This is an amazing place, truly, unique in the fandom, in that it was the only place we vidders could go where we could talk, frankly and honestly, about what we thought and what we felt about each other's vids - free of the politics of fandom, free of divisions between shipper/slasher/genner/noromo, free of the "positive feedback only" limitations that were slapped on us everywhere by certain people who were just too damned insecure to listen to honesty.

And if this happens, or rather when this happens, it won't be any of those things any more. And to take the name away too? The house we built won't be ours any more.

And I'm really very sorry, Gater, because you know how much I adore you and Muppet both, truly, but if the house I built isn't mine any more? And I can't even feel nostalgic when I visit because it's been completely remodeled? I just don't think there's any way I could ever be comfortable living there again.

~ bri ~

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/brihana25/darkside.jpg
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 28-8-2007 at 03:19 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/signs/brown5E_5Elucon5E_5E45E_5E55E_5ELon.gif

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 28-8-2007 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UhSir
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/signs/brown5E_5Elucon5E_5E45E_5E55E_5ELon.gif

I like!!
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top