Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: Country Challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: RESULTS: Country Challenge
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 11-7-2007 at 10:16 PM
RESULTS: Country Challenge

Sorry for the delay, everyone.

As usual, I'd like to welcome the new participants to the challenges and the forum! It's always good to have new people joining in. :)

Well, the votes are in and you have spoken. Here we go...

1st - jemo - Backwards

2nd - PansyChubb - Before He Cheats

3rd - Chayiana - Teyla's Party

Another great challenge! Congrats to the winners! Thanks to everyone who participated. Banners will be posted soon and as usual, the next challenge is in the works. Stay tuned! :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 03:12 AM

Congratulations to the winners! You all (meaning every participants) did a great job, I even had difficulty making my choice! Well done! ;)

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
PansyChubb
Sergeant

thumbup.gif posted on 12-7-2007 at 03:38 AM
Wow!

Oh wow! For my first SGA vid, and only 4th vid ever, this is quite an honor!

Thank you very much!

:$

-Pansy Chubb (aka LilRicki)
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 04:18 AM

Whee! *bounces up and down* Man, this competition was fun(even if WMM was a butt). Congratulations to the other winners and good job to everybody. I can't wait for the next challenge! Oh, yes. And thank y'all. ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 04:43 AM

WooHoo!! Congrats to the winners! Terrific videos each of you. Triple WooHoo! :P

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 04:45 AM

Here you go guys! Hope you like them - I'm trying to keep the awards interesting and fun, but I am still learning as I go. :) Again, congrats! (and yes, the graphics are in slow motion - I don't think it can/how to make it go faster... remember - still learning, lol! :P)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/jemo-country-anigif.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/pansy-country-anigif.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/chay-country-anigif.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 05:30 AM

Ooh! Most amusing, afterThought. When I first saw them, only mine had loaded(slow internet) and I was like, "Wait, I didn't use that shot of Mitchell..." *giggle* But I loves them. :D Sleeping in the hay...that's about as countrified as you can get. ^_^ And I love how you were able to actually use OUR footage in the banners, even if it is in slow-motion. Actually, I think the slow motion looks kinda cool; 'cause those were fast scenes to begin with. Thank you so much! ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 09:23 AM

congrats to the winners :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jemo
Ooh! Most amusing, afterThought. When I first saw them, only mine had loaded(slow internet) and I was like, "Wait, I didn't use that shot of Mitchell..." *giggle* But I loves them. :D Sleeping in the hay...that's about as countrified as you can get. ^_^ And I love how you were able to actually use OUR footage in the banners, even if it is in slow-motion. Actually, I think the slow motion looks kinda cool; 'cause those were fast scenes to begin with. Thank you so much! ^_^

Hee, hee - thanks Jemo! You're so welcome. :D

Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 02:22 PM

Hey, guys, thanks!!!:D

And congrats to the other winners, you really deserved that!! *tumbs up*

@afterThought

The banners are great.
I really love it, especially with the slow motion!!!;)
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 12-7-2007 at 07:57 PM

Congrats everyone, they were all fantastic :D

Lol, those banners are AWESOME! lol, just love them :D

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 13-7-2007 at 04:04 AM

Thanks everyone - glad you like them! :D

tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 14-7-2007 at 11:34 AM

congrats everyone, i really really liked all of the vids, was dificult to chose... & the banners are really shiny as well!
cabenson
Sergeant

[*] posted on 15-7-2007 at 12:36 PM

Congrats to all the winners! It was really fun to participate in this challenge.

I'm gonna have to try again, cause those banners? Awesome!:)
PansyChubb
Sergeant

[*] posted on 16-7-2007 at 08:24 PM
Wow!

Oh my gosh, I get a banner?!?!

I feel like a real member of the fandom now!
I'm gettin' all teary-eyed. :D

And it's an excellent banner, too!

Now all I need is a website on which I could display it . . . too bad uploading videos to FileFront is about as Internet savvy as I get.

:)
-Pansy Chubb (aka LilRicki)

Go To Top