Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: World - SGA
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 08:56 PM
World - SGA

I know, I know I have another project I should be working on but the muse for that project seems to have abondoned ship and I just couldn't resist when I heard the music I used for this so....

Vid Title: World
Song Title: Honour
Song Artist: Kai Hartwig
Category: Action(?)
Length: 3:04
Size: 28.0MB
Format: WMV
Link:
FileFront: Here
Multiply: Here

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 10:16 PM

Is there a really really squished down version avalible? My teacher caught me downloading the Challange entries on the school computer, so my high speed internet access has been revoked, temporarily.

I have never heard this song, so naturaly I'm curious, what is the video about.

superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Korat
Is there a really really squished down version avalible? My teacher caught me downloading the Challange entries on the school computer, so my high speed internet access has been revoked, temporarily.

Sucks about the computer privlliages. You can find a smaller version Here

Quote:
Originally posted by Korat I have never heard this song, so naturaly I'm curious, what is the video about.

Ok let's see if I can describe this (remember I'm horrible at describing things). First of all it's not really a song song, it's more of an instrumental piece of music, but there is someone speaking in the beginning. I'm pretty sure the piece came from the game 'World of Warcraft' I could be wrong since I've never played the game, but I really doubt it, you'll see why.

I found the piece of music Here

This is what's being said at the beginning:

"Beyond the gates of mighty kingdoms, lies a vast unexplored world. A world of Honor. A world of Mystery. A world of danger. From the hills of Ironforge to the burnning cities of Stratholme, millions of heroes from around the globe have joined forces in a battle that has only just begun."

After that it goes to some fast pace instrumental music which I put clips that pretty much ties in with what was said at the beginning. About two minutes in another line is spoken "A world of Warcraft." then some more fast pace music then it ends with the line "A new world awaits."

Hope that kind of gives you an idea about what this video is about.

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Artwork Music Videos
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 02:55 PM

Really cool vid! I love the music so much. My fav pic is at 1:25. Good job!

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 09:17 PM

Glad you liked it.

Artwork Music Videos
Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 19-5-2007 at 11:59 AM

Can confirm it's from World of Warcraft - never seen the trailer (I assume it's from a trailer) but been to the places of stratholme and Ironforge in the game ;)

It's probably a downside since I've played the game, I picture the places the voice tells of in a different way then you show in the video.

But, it's a cool idea :) and nice work indeed :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 19-5-2007 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Helen
Can confirm it's from World of Warcraft - never seen the trailer (I assume it's from a trailer) but been to the places of stratholme and Ironforge in the game ;)

That's good to know, thanks for confirming it. I have no idea if it's from a trailer I only found the audio file for the music, but who knows?

Quote:
Originally posted by Helen
It's probably a downside since I've played the game, I picture the places the voice tells of in a different way then you show in the video.

But, it's a cool idea :) and nice work indeed :)

I'm sure if I'd ever played the game, which I of course haven't (I've never even seen it played) I probably would have used different clips myself, but just by going through the few clips I have avaliable the ones I used seemed to fit the best.

I'm glad that you thought it was a cool idea and that you liked the work.

Artwork Music Videos
Ktbean
Sergeant

[*] posted on 5-6-2007 at 06:28 AM

Yaa! world of warcraft!
I love this vid. It's very cool and slightly creepy. I think I watched it ten times in a row after I got it. It probably didn't help tha tkorat set the media player to repeat then gave me the laptop. Now I can't figure out how to fix it. Three cheers for 'superhero in disguise'!
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 5-6-2007 at 03:59 PM

Sorry It took me so long to comment, I've been having difficulties keeping track of my computer. *glares at ktbean*

Anyways, I love this Vid, it's so creepy, fitting together amazingly well, the narrators accent is totally awsome. One thing that bothered me though was that some times the words were on the screen before they were said. Over all the vid had good timing, there where a few places that where a little off, but that is easly ignored. I really liked the spooky feel of this vid, and how you managed to match the lyrics so well. Good Job, I can't wait to see your next vid.
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 5-6-2007 at 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ktbean
Yaa! world of warcraft!
I love this vid. It's very cool and slightly creepy. I think I watched it ten times in a row after I got it. It probably didn't help tha tkorat set the media player to repeat then gave me the laptop. Now I can't figure out how to fix it. Three cheers for 'superhero in disguise'!

Glad that you liked the video enough to watch it so many times in a row instead of just closing the media player. Not sure what media player you use but if it's windows media player just go to the top tool bar and click on the one that says play and down towards the bottom of the list is the option to put it on repeat (if there's a check mark by it then your player is set to repeat). Just click it again and it'll take the repeat off.

Quote:
Originally posted by Korat
Sorry It took me so long to comment, I've been having difficulties keeping track of my computer. *glares at ktbean*

Anyways, I love this Vid, it's so creepy, fitting together amazingly well, the narrators accent is totally awsome. One thing that bothered me though was that some times the words were on the screen before they were said. Over all the vid had good timing, there where a few places that where a little off, but that is easly ignored. I really liked the spooky feel of this vid, and how you managed to match the lyrics so well. Good Job, I can't wait to see your next vid.

Don't worry about taking your time, some of the best things in life are worth waiting for. Happy that over all you liked the video and I know what you mean about the timing. On the original file I did the timing is fine (at least to me anyway) but when I uploaded it the timing got kind of screwy in some places I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so i left it be since it wasn't too bad.

Artwork Music Videos
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 11-6-2007 at 10:57 PM

Nice! NiceNiceNice! :D This is such a cool trailer for SGA!

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 12-6-2007 at 04:56 AM

thrilled that you seem to like it so much.

Artwork Music Videos
tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 13-6-2007 at 09:43 PM

great vid! i don't know the music, but i really liked the intro, her voice is very beautiful & i loved the textovers, it really gives this vid a sort of trailer like feel.
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 14-6-2007 at 01:43 AM

Always nice to hear that people like my work.

Artwork Music Videos

Go To Top