Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: Same Song Challenge - Instrumental - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: RESULTS: Same Song Challenge - Instrumental
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 03:16 AM
RESULTS: Same Song Challenge - Instrumental

Great challenge, everyone! Welcome new vidders and hi again to the 'old'. :D

Seeing as how it's Mother's Day and right now mine's waiting on me to finish, I'll make this quick, lol!

Your winners....... *drumroll please*

1st - ElizabethSH - Responsible

2nd - Nebulan - Season 3 Tribute

3rd - UhSir - Magna Amor

4th
- WE HAVE A TIE!!!
- Spacecadet - Jack's Ordeal
- Yokiem - Escape

Well done everyone! Banners will be posted soon! I haven't decided whether to just do the second half of the challenge next or throw a different one in first to break it up. Will let you know. Again, congrats winners! :D

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 03:47 AM

Congrats to the winners, and *hugs* to those who didn't place.

I never got to vote, my computer committed suicide on me, I'm on another.

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 06:16 AM

Alrighty winners - here's your banners - hope you like them! Any mistakes, just let me know. :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/SSCA1.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/SSCA2.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/SSCA3.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/SSCA4S.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/SSCA4Y.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
yokiem
Sergeant

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 08:18 AM

Congrats to everyone! It was fun seeing what other people vidded with the same song! Nice banner!
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 04:28 PM

Well this is new, for me that is, lol...

Thanks to all for the vote of confidence!

@aT...
The banner....
If you only knew just how perfect it is....
It speaks volumes, hehehe....
UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 05:10 PM

Holy Buckets!! I placed?? I'm absolutely about to cry. This is so exciting! Thank you so much everybody! :love:

Big Congrats to the other winners. Yay! High Fives!! *holds up hand* :cool:

((HUGS)) to everyone in the competition for really wonderful videos.

@afterThought, that banner is very cool. Thank you. :D

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 06:35 PM

@ Yokiem - Thanks!

@ Spacey - you should have heard the cackles as I made it for ya. I was like 'she's soooo gonna see it that way' lol. :D

@ UhSir - Thanks a lot and you're very welcome. Enjoy!

Somnium
Airman

[*] posted on 14-5-2007 at 10:34 PM

Well done everyone :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Shelby_SG1/My%20Art/Userbar.jpg
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 01:04 AM

:o ...OMG! OH ... MY .... GOD !!!! How is it even possible? I am so ... so ...so happy! Geez... thank you all soooooooo much! You made one girl very, very, very happy! :P

Geez ... my god ... hum, Congratulations to all the other winners and thanks to all of you who took the time to vote, I am sure you made 4 people very happy today. I can tell you for sure, one is very thankful :$

... holy crap!

... i'm sorry, it's like, I know it but I am not yet realizing it completly...

really nice banner aT. Thank you so much, I am proud to put it on my website. ;)

Have a nice day everyone and congrats again to all the winners! We did it!

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 02:33 AM

You're very welcome! :)

Red Phoniex
Lieutenant

Mood: Sad, lonely, tired, hunger

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 12:29 PM

welldone to everyone. I've been so busy on a vid i'm making i never stood a chance at making one for this challenge then my internet crashes on my laptop every 2 minutes so i couldn't download everyones to vote. Working okay now (touch wood) so at least i'll finally be able to watch them :P

Your path maybe chosen but how you walk it is up to you.
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Phoniex
welldone to everyone. I've been so busy on a vid i'm making i never stood a chance at making one for this challenge then my internet crashes on my laptop every 2 minutes so i couldn't download everyones to vote. Working okay now (touch wood) so at least i'll finally be able to watch them :P

Hee, hee - better late than never, lol! Hope it doesn't crash anymore. :)

Shenon Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy as always

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 06:29 PM

Congarts to everyone, who participated and also to the winners of course.

And how cool banners do you get!!! it's really fantastic!! Congrats also to afterThought! :) Amazing! It's pity I can't put them on my site! :D
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 16-5-2007 at 01:06 PM

wow, yay! Thanks :) I can't believe I got something :D

Congrats to all the winners :D

And I just love the banners :D they fit so well :P

Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 17-5-2007 at 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shenon
Congarts to everyone, who participated and also to the winners of course.

And how cool banners do you get!!! it's really fantastic!! Congrats also to afterThought! :) Amazing! It's pity I can't put them on my site! :D

I agree in every point!!!:D

Congrats to everyone, especially to the winners!!! You've deserved it, guys!!!:)
tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 22-5-2007 at 10:44 PM

it's a bit late, but just wanna add: congrats to the winners (& also the not winners)! that was an awesome challenge & it was so fun to watch those vids...

& also great banners, love them.
@spacecadet: love that you say this banners fits perfectly - i could think of some fitting scenarios as well (i also have the mind of a slasher *g*)
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 23-5-2007 at 01:04 AM

:) hee, hee - glad everyone's liking the banners! thanks.

Go To Top