Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Things I've Learned - SGA vid - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Things I've Learned - SGA vid
superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-5-2007 at 11:51 PM
Things I've Learned - SGA vid

This is part one of 'The Learned' series. This is a small series of videos (probably around three or four) that all have the same theme. Originally this was going to all be one video but then I decided that to do it all in one go would be too long and too big of a file size so I split it up into parts.

Vid Title: Things I've Learned
Song Title: Darkness in Aqua
Song Artist: Thrill Element
Category: Honestly have no idea where this would fit, but if i have to list something I guess team (unless somebody has a better suggestion).
Length: 3:15
Size: (larger file) 17.7MB (smaller file) 5.42MB
Format: WMV
Link: Larger file can be found Here
Smaller file can be found Here

And of course I have to give a big thank you to Korat for being my lovely beta and keeping me from making to big of an idiot myself.

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos
Korat
Lieutenant

Mood: sleep deprived.

[*] posted on 10-5-2007 at 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by superhero in disguise
I have to give a big thank you to Korat for being my lovely beta and keeping me from making to big of an idiot myself.

I did nothing exept echo your own thoughts, sorry for not repling sooner, I was busy.

First thing that I noticed (while waiting for video to download) was that you need to work on introducing your video better. Your description does not tell me anthing about the video itself other that the technical stuff.

I love how relaxing this video is, some might call it borring, but I think if you pay attention to the words and the corrispoding video, the video is filled with emotion and meaning.

Since i last saw this Video many things have improved, i really like how the Titles fadew in and out so nicely, and the openning sequence is just beautiful.

The words have so much meaning, and the video convays so much emotion, there is little more than this to say, Good Job!

superhero in disguise
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 10-5-2007 at 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Korat
I did nothing exept echo your own thoughts,

Sometimes that's the best help anyone can give. Sometimes when making a vid I get so wrapped up in all of these different possiblities that I don't listen to myself until someone else points it out to me - if that makes any sense?

Don't worry about taking so long to reply this is actually the first chance I've had to swing by here because I've been busy myself.

Quote:
Originally posted by KoratFirst thing that I noticed (while waiting for video to download) was that you need to work on introducing your video better. Your description does not tell me anthing about the video itself other that the technical stuff.

Yes I know I'm horrible at describing things, just ask any English teacher I've ever had:duh:. I'm not a writer, that's why I vid, not write fanfiction. I just never know what to say, my creativity just doesn't flow that way.

I'm glad that over all you liked the video. It may be a little while before I get the next one out though because RL is kicking my trash right now pluss I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks at the end of this month (Thankfully I'll still have internet access but won't have access to my clips or any of that stuff).

Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
--------------------------------------------------------
Artwork Music Videos

Go To Top