Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Season 3 team vid - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Season 3 team vid
Shenon Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy as always

[*] posted on 29-4-2007 at 09:50 AM
Season 3 team vid

Vid Title: Season 3 team video
Song Title: Lepcis Magna
Song Artist: E.S. Posthumus
Pairing/Character: (if any) team
Category: team
Length: 3 min 37 sec
Size: 16,6 mb
Format: wmv
Link: sendspace link here or megaupload link here or it's permanent link here

WARNING! There are spoilers from season 3 up to 20 th episode.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 29-4-2007 at 10:00 AM

Just in case I miss it, could you please send me a U2U when you post the permanent link? For now I've listed this vid on Kawoosh! with the Megaupload link, but I'd like to change that for a permanent link as soon as possible.

Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 29-4-2007 at 06:46 PM

Lol!! I love it! I got teary-eyed there at the end, and I love the captions :) I know we did similar concepts and I really like how we used different clips and stuff. I love the way you ended it, lol! great stuff :)

UhSir Female
Captain

Mood: Pretty good, thank you!

[*] posted on 29-4-2007 at 06:58 PM

Terrific opening!
Good use of the music
I like the effects at various places, not intrusive, just...well, effective!
~0:51-0:52 love those fades!
~2:00 very nice, fast, tense
Great video!

++++++++++++++++++
Vidding since December 2005.

Hardware: ASUS G73SW-A1, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M (4095 MB, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5), Dual 500 GB internal hard drives.

Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Movie Maker 6, DVD Shrink, Windows Media Encoder 9, Freemake Video Converter, Audacity.
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 30-4-2007 at 07:40 AM

I loved it!
It was such a great overview for the third season, your clip choice fits exactly with the changing of moods in the song.
And your timing was great as well.
And I really love the idea with the subtitles...:)
Shenon Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-4-2007 at 11:44 AM

Thank u so much guys! First I was thinking whether I should use subtitles (because I'm not very good at English) but then I dared use it. And I'm glad u liked it. Thanks again for the great feedbacks! :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Somnium
Airman

[*] posted on 30-4-2007 at 12:54 PM

Loved the opening sequence and the way you featured so many different charecters through out the vid. The captions worked well and gave the vid a really emotional feel. Fantastic pacing throughout loved it. Good luck with the comp xx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Shelby_SG1/My%20Art/Userbar.jpg
plincessreia
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-5-2007 at 01:03 PM

Ooh! Very good! I love the way you pick up on the building intensity of the song and work it in so that the various "themes" of the vid all come to a point at the end. And I love the bit about them being a family, and all your clips there, because they so are. :)

Well done!
Shenon Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 2-5-2007 at 07:55 PM

@Somnium: thanks the good wish and also of course the nice feedback. :)

@plincessreia: I'm glad u liked thethe way I picke up on the song's intensity and u liked "my" conclusion in the video. :) And you are right, they are like a family! Thank you.:$
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 3-5-2007 at 09:19 PM

I should admit that the subtitles annoys me a little bit, but because it helps the viewers to see the meaning of your pictures, it is not misplaced...

the only other thing :( it is just because I didn't liked the spot-melted-like circle into Carson's face at 2:53.

In general the video was well-constructed and it is really easy to follow where you are going with it!

Really great timing at the end (3:11 to the end), great tensions. Loved that. :D

OHHH ! And also love the 'The Ark' door smashing open into Ronan, very intense just like the music at that moment (1:37-1:39). Great job! ;)

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
Shenon Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 4-5-2007 at 06:13 AM

Thanks the feedback, also the constructive feedback. :) I'm glad u wrote what's your fav scenes. I like when someone write that. :D

Go To Top