Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: TV Theme Challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: RESULTS: TV Theme Challenge
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 09:13 PM
RESULTS: TV Theme Challenge

Another great challenge, great participation and great competition. I noticed a lot of new participators so welcome and thank you for joining in!

I know what you're waiting for so without further ado.... drumroll please.........................

~~~

1st - Chayiana - Muppets in Atlantis

2nd - Nibikko - It's a Jungle Out There

3rd - ElizabethSH - Atlantis Calling

4th - sailorsueuk - Impossible Selection

5th - yokiem - The Roadrunner and the Coyote

~~~

Congrats to all of the participants and especially the winners - this round was especially tough!
:D

Banners will be posted as soon as possible and it's likely the next challenge will be announced this Sunday so make sure you check back in! :D
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 09:35 PM

Congrats everyone!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 10:45 PM

*SSSQQQQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEE*

I won?!!! Oh, I can't believe it! :duh: That's incredible!! *bouncing up and down* :D

OMG!!! I'm just freaking out!!!! Really!!! I do!!!!!

Thank you very, very much!!!! to all of you!!:$ I love you!!!:love:

And congrats to all the others!!! Your vids were all so great!!
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 10:56 PM

Whoo-hoo! Yay to all the winners! I can't wait for the next challenge. :D

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 10:59 PM

Awesome! *big smiles* :D Hey look... three of the winners are folks new to Kawoosh - that's pretty cool.

Hee! Chayiana I can *feel* your excitement all the way over here. LOL Congratulations on a much deserved win. :D
sailorsueuk
Airman

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 11:36 PM

/bounce :)

This competiton was such fun to do. Thanks for the opportunity, and congratulations to Chayiana who sure does sound excited!
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 19-3-2007 at 11:44 PM

Congrats! These were all great vids and I'm so pleased to see new names among the winners!

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 02:00 AM

As much as I would love to make you guys wait for this, I realized that if I didn't get these done today, you wouldn't be getting them for a while 'cause RL's only gonna get more hectic for me. So here you go - hope you like! :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/ChayianaAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/NibikkoAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/ElizabethSHAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/sailorsueukAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/yokiemaward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Nebulan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 02:31 AM

*claps* Great work everyone :D The banners looks great AfterThought :)

afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nebulan
*claps* Great work everyone :D The banners looks great AfterThought :)

Thanks Nebulan! :D

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 03:34 AM

Cool banners!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
ElizabethSH Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Lot of snow = me very crazy happy! :D

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 03:59 AM

OMG!!! Never thought I could win 3rd place on a first post!!! Thank you all and congratulations to the all the others, WE MADE IT TO THE TOP 5!

"Can you believe it? Can anybody believe it?"
- RDA, 2nd Annual Spaceys Fave. Can TV Series Winner - SG-1.

I am so happy ... really, I don't know what else to say ... speachless, yah that's the word. I was jumping all around with a little 'I won' dance when I learn this!!

Thank you all again!

http://elizabethsh.iquebec.com/images/banweir.gif
Image made by Helia SH.

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn ho to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."
- John Steinbeck

http://elizabethsh.livejournal.com
Rae Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Introspective

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 04:44 AM

Congrats to all the winners! And awesome awards afterThought! :)

"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people." ~Spencer Johnson
Samus McAslan Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 07:09 AM

Congrats, everyone! This competition was really fun. I look forward to participating in more. :) Oh, and very cool banners, afterThought!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 10:12 PM

Thanks guys. :D

Helen
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 20-3-2007 at 11:20 PM

Congrats winners :)

and very cool banners, afterThought! :)
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 21-3-2007 at 12:50 AM

Thanks guys. :D

nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 21-3-2007 at 08:10 AM

Congratulations to everyone :)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 21-3-2007 at 03:38 PM

great vids - congratulations (again) & those are really awsome banners!
sailorsueuk
Airman

[*] posted on 21-3-2007 at 04:38 PM

Wow - seriously cool banner. Many thanks for such a lovely prezzie :-)
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 22-3-2007 at 03:41 AM

Congrats to the winners!

aT- startreksuite is quite envious of your animated gif talents, you may have another student on your hands, lol....

Can ya handle us both, hehehe....
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 22-3-2007 at 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spacecadet
Congrats to the winners!

aT- startreksuite is quite envious of your animated gif talents, you may have another student on your hands, lol....

Can ya handle us both, hehehe....

Ha, ha - I'm still learning as I go but bring it on, lol! :D

yokiem
Sergeant

[*] posted on 22-3-2007 at 10:53 AM

I'm a bit late, but congrats to everyone!!!

I can't believe I've won something in vidding!

And that's a great banner afterThought! I love the cartoon in there!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 22-3-2007 at 12:01 PM

Hee, hee - thanks all - really glad you guys like them!

jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 23-3-2007 at 05:39 AM

Congrats everybody! Those were some great vids! :)

Go To Top