Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - 99 Red Balloons - SGA - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: 99 Red Balloons - SGA
AtlantisX
Airman

[*] posted on 26-2-2007 at 01:21 AM
99 Red Balloons - SGA

Title: 99 Red Balloons
Song: 99 Red Balloons
Artist: Goldfinger
Category: Action
Format: .wmv
Size: 29.24Mb
Duration: 3:53 Mins
Download: http://files.filefront.com/99_Red_Balloons_Lowwmv/;6803933;;/fileinfo.html

This video was more of an experiment in doing a proper length video, with a little more experience. I tried to get better timing with the music than I have with previous videos, but WMM 6 isn't always that nice on that front.

This vid has minor spoilers for the end of "Sunday", and HUGE spoilers for the end of "First Strike". Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm still learning to make the vid fit to the song in places, but i like to think this is my best vid so far.

Streaming Version here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LVOIFBekNE

Feedback welcome and appreciated.

Enjoy....
naonak
Captain

Mood: When you hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road !!

[*] posted on 28-2-2007 at 08:02 PM

Hey I havn't had a chance to watch First Strike but it is on my computer so hopefully I should get to soon.

I am really looking forward to seeing your vid as I am a big fan of the song, so hopefully some feedback should be coming your way sooner rather than later.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top