Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Congrats Gater! 300 Members and Growing! - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Congrats Gater! 300 Members and Growing!
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 02:42 PM
Congrats Gater! 300 Members and Growing!

I thought that this deserved a round of applause....

Look what you have created!

Thanks again for giving us Stargate Vidders a Home!
You Rock....

300 Strong, and still growing....
naonak
Captain

Mood: When you hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road !!

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 05:26 PM

You have my utmost congratulations as well.

I like to think of it as not just a forum but a place were we can hang out as friends.

Long may it continue.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 05:49 PM

Ditto - way to go! :D

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Chayiana Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy ;o)

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spacecadet
Thanks again for giving us Stargate Vidders a Home!
You Rock....
I totally agree!!!:)
Thank you very much!!!:)
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 21-2-2007 at 02:44 PM

Aaw, you guys!

Y'know, it wasn't all my doing though. Muppet's the one who held me at gunpoint suggested that I set up this forum in the first place (to replace the old one that got hijacked *sniffle*) and she's been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work with the forum since then, so I really can't take all the credit!

*hugs Muppet*

World domination is inevitable! Mwhahahahaha =)

spacecadet
Thank you so much for your support and for starting this thread in the first place, because if you hadn't I wouldn't have realised how many victims members the forum has accumulated!

naonak
Wow, long time, no see - it's great to have you back! Nice to see that someone with a user ID number less than 10 still around! =)

afterThought
You've done a great job taking on the Challenges and I really appreciate it - thank you!

Chayiana
Welcome to the forum! I used to be so good at welcoming every newbie and now I'm just so busy these days I'm hardly even on here. Thank you for your comments and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
naonak
Captain

Mood: When you hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road !!

[*] posted on 21-2-2007 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater

naonak
Wow, long time, no see - it's great to have you back! Nice to see that someone with a user ID number less than 10 still around! =)

Thanks Gater, Great to be back

Us old timers have to stick together.

;)

EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 22-2-2007 at 01:29 PM

wow 300 members............. :o

*claps*

who would of thought that you would get that many people wander in lost and sign up hahahahaha

only joking....*raises glass* to the day we have 400 :D

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg

Go To Top