Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - "Animal I Have Become": a Daniel-and Shep-beating-the-crap-out-of-everyone vid - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: "Animal I Have Become": a Daniel-and Shep-beating-the-crap-out-of-everyone vid
jemo Female
Lieutenant

Mood: squee!

[*] posted on 14-2-2007 at 05:33 PM
"Animal I Have Become": a Daniel-and Shep-beating-the-crap-out-of-everyone vid

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Plincess Reia suggested this song and I finally got around to finishing the vid.

Stargate SG-1/Stargate: Atlantis crossover

song: Animal I Have Become
artist: Three Days Grace
Character Focus: Sheppard and Daniel
Episode Focus: Need, Absolute Power, Conversion
link: right here on my website

Enjoy! :D

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
svala
Lieutenant

Mood: Addicted to ULEAD VS10

[*] posted on 14-2-2007 at 06:03 PM

I`m not able to make a download, it stops after a few seconds *?*
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-2-2007 at 04:12 AM

I don't think I have ever seen a Daniel and Shep vid before! :) I don't have as much time as I'd like to leave lengthy feedback, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I really liked it. There were many times where I'd be watching and think "ohhh that was just a perfect fit!" I've not seen season 2 of Atlantis yet so I was quite unfamiliar with the Shep turning blue episode, but now I really want to see it! I enjoyed this vid and think you also did a nice job splitting up the clips pretty evenly. That's not always easy to do in crossovers so kudos. Nice job jemo. :D If i get more time later on I'll try and send you more detailed feedback.
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 25-2-2007 at 04:55 AM

Wow, sorry I'm so slow to respond...

svala, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you. It's worked for the other people that I've e-mailed the link to...

Nibikko, when I saw your first sentence
Quote:
I don't think I have ever seen a Daniel and Shep vid before!
My brain immediately thought, "zomg! she took it as slash?!" *amused giggle* Anyways, thanks for the comments; I worked hard with the timing and don't even get me started on the drumbeats at the end. (drums=PAIN IN THE BUTT)

Quote:
I've not seen season 2 of Atlantis yet so I was quite unfamiliar with the Shep turning blue episode, but now I really want to see it!

omw! "Conversion" is SUCH a good episode! You simply must watch it. ^_^

jemo in vidding; the-Bookworm-Princess in fanfiction; puckmarin on Youtube; and bookwormprinces on LiveJournal
tearful eye
Lieutenant

Mood: grklmbwgfsklmgwrl.

[*] posted on 28-2-2007 at 06:52 PM

i just joined this forum and saw this vid - it's really cool ;) daniel and shep are my two favourite stargate characters and you combined the two storylines really well. it's also the first dan&shep vid i've ever seen (even if it's not slash), i think the world could use more of those :P

the song is really great for this vid, the clips & lyrics match really well... but i've also had some problems with the download (but i think it was my computer's fault)

...!
jemo Female
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 28-2-2007 at 06:57 PM

Thanks, tearful! And welcome to the forum! Daniel and Shep are totally my favorite characters, too. Maybe I'll find another link between them and vid them again. ^_^

Go To Top