Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - TV Theme Challenge- Welcome Back (Daniel) - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: TV Theme Challenge- Welcome Back (Daniel)
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

smile.gif posted on 14-2-2007 at 03:09 AM
TV Theme Challenge- Welcome Back (Daniel)

Video: Welcome Back
Music: "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song
Summary: Episode video for "Fallen" and Homecoming" Season 7. Daniel comes back! :$
Size: 3.4 mb
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FEUJRDV2

:):):)
Rae Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Introspective

[*] posted on 14-2-2007 at 03:24 PM

LOL! I had considered this for my video. *bg* Just a perfectly funny idea. Downloading now, will return with feedback.

*EDIT* The download is not functioning. You might want to try Fileden or Sendspace.

"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people." ~Spencer Johnson
starrylizard
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-2-2007 at 08:33 AM

worked for me.

Cute! I like the voice bits you left in, though they could have maybe been a little louder. Nice one. :)

Life's too important to take seriously ~ Oscar Wilde
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-2-2007 at 04:10 PM

Ah yes! Welcome back, Daniel!

Good vid, lots of great clips, and very appropriate. I loved it.

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
jaffatech Female
Sergeant

[*] posted on 17-2-2007 at 10:09 AM

Thanks dkwilliams and starrylizard! :)
Though I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with the end result. I had considered going the funny route and adding all the times when Daniel's "died" and come back, but the song was pretty short and I sort of got stuck so I just went for the straight vid. Oh well, it's got Daniel in it so I'm happy. ;)
I would have made the sound clips a little louder, but the first one especially had some really loud background music.
Thanks again for the FB! :$
contact2918
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 17-2-2007 at 01:34 PM

Nice job Jaffa. I usually find that these short videos are harder to do than some of the full length ones. There's usually so much you want to put in that just won't fit.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/contact2918/Sigs/repsig.jpg
Rae Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Introspective

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 06:59 PM

I got it to download! Yay! I don't know why I'm having such a problem dl'ing lately. *sighs*

This is a very cute video. And the song choice works for the 'descension arc'. Nicely done. :)

"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people." ~Spencer Johnson
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 14-3-2007 at 04:02 AM

That video worked very nicely! Good job, and good luck!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top