Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: Mini Vid Challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: RESULTS: Mini Vid Challenge
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 29-1-2007 at 10:04 PM
RESULTS: Mini Vid Challenge

Wow - what a challenge! The votes are finally tallied! Some competitors were neck and neck. It was close but in the end there can only be...err...5! So without further delay, here are the winners chosen by you.

~~~

1st Nibikko - Weird Science

2nd afterThought - Got The Victory

3rd dkwilliams - Beer, Beer, Beer

4th farscapefran - Hes A Pirate

5th Gater - Catch Me If You Can

~~~

Congratulations to the winners and a BIG THANK YOU to all who competed! I know voting could not have been easy. This has certainly been the best turnout Kawoosh has ever seen - an amazing 28 vids! If you didn't win this time around, there will many opportunities for you in the future. When one challenge closes, another will begin! Thanks also to those that took the time to vote, both members and non-members alike - the challenges wouldn't be complete without you.

So winners - you'd like your banners, eh? Well, you won't have to wait long - I will have them posted by Wednesday. :)

As for everyone else, stay tuned - a new challenge will be announced within the week! Again, good job everybody!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
thelibraniniquity
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 29-1-2007 at 11:35 PM

Whoo. Congratulations to the winners :)

The Libran Iniquity
TLI Productions
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Turch
Airman

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 01:01 AM

Congrats everyone! :)
Sache8
Sergeant

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 02:14 AM

Felicidades!!!

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought,
Injurious distance should not stop my way;
For then despite of space I would be brought,
From limits far remote, where thou dost stay.

~ Sonnet 44, 1-4, William Shakespeare

THE STARGATE SONNET
Melanie
Captain

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 02:22 AM

congrats everyone !

Nibikko, your video was the best ;)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 05:16 AM

OMG! Seriously, I'm so floored and surprised but of course so totally beyond ecstatic too! *G* :) Truly I'm honored and so very happy right now, so thank you so very much.

Also, congratulations not only to the other winners but to everyone who participated as well. This was an incredibly fierce competition with a slew of really fantastic videos, many of which now reside in my keepers folder on my computer. :D

Aww, and thanks Melanie. :$
starrylizard
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 08:03 AM

Cool! That was some fierce competition. Congrats guys!

Can't wait to see what goes up next. *watches this space* :)

Life's too important to take seriously ~ Oscar Wilde
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 04:41 PM

Congrats to all the winners! I was really psyched to see that three of the ones I'd voted for were in the top 5 - this was a really, really tough one to vote for because every single vid was incredible, so many styles and songs. I had trouble even getting down to my semi-final list of 10. Everyone who entered deserves a round of applause.

And thanks for the 3rd place vote for my "Beer" vid - I didn't expect that (didn't even vote for my own) since there were so many incredible vids out there.

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 05:36 PM

congrats to winners

in my eyes all vids were winners ;)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by faith_rose
congrats to winners

in my eyes all vids were winners ;)

Amen to that! :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 10:46 PM

Since you already had to wait an extra week and I have them done, I thought I would be merciful and post your banners today. :P These are my first banners and I think they came out rather well. Hope you like! As always, if there's anything wrong/mispelled whatever, just let me know.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/NibikkoMiniVidAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/afterThoughtMiniVidAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/dkwilliamsMiniVidAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/farscapefranMiniVidAward.gif

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/GaterMiniVidAward.gif

CONGRATS WINNERS!!

Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 10:52 PM

OMG afterThought! Squeeeeeeeeee! Those award banner are incredible! I dare say they're quite possibly the coolest I've seen... ever! :D :D :D ::dances and hops around:: You rock girl!

Thanks so much for doing those!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 30-1-2007 at 10:58 PM

Awww, thanks so much! :D Really glad you like them! And you're very welcome!

aaobuttons
Sergeant

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 12:24 AM

Congrats winners!
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 01:45 AM

Whoopie! Banners! With embedded images!

Thanks!

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 02:41 AM

dkwilliams, check your U2U :D
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dkwilliams
Whoopie! Banners! With embedded images!

Thanks!

Hee, no problem! :D

spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 04:36 AM

Congrats to the winners...

I won't lie and say that I didn't want to be in the top 5, but I guess that I still have more to learn, lol...

Teacher( You know who you are;)), your student is need of a lesson...
If you have a moment or 2, Could you kindly rip my lovely "Insomnia to shreds, so that I may learn from your wisdom once again.
Perhaps it will stick this time, ;)
lol...
starlover
Lieutenant

Mood: happy

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 10:36 AM

Congrats to the winners:)

I'm also happy to see that 3 of the people i had voted for where in the top 5:D

And like spacecadet said...i see i also still have much to learn...but learning is fun:)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Sigs/sjparadiselostcopy-1.jpg
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 31-1-2007 at 08:52 PM

Congrats everyone!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
farscapefran
Sergeant

Mood: bored and hungry

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 09:25 PM

Congratulations to the other winners and thanks to those who voted for me. If memory serves me, those are all the ones I voted for, only not in that order. It was a great challenge and I'm glad I found the time to participate.

Very nice job on the winning banners. Thanks!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 02:08 AM

You're welcome! :)

monsie
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 3-2-2007 at 12:24 PM

Congratulations everyone!

Take me away from this big bad world
And agree to marry me

- Blur (Coffee and TV)

http://monsie.angstnromance.net

icon by aquaangel on Livejournal

Go To Top