Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - New vid: Memoria - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: New vid: Memoria
Ms. 3M
Sergeant

Mood: Living for weekends!

[*] posted on 25-12-2006 at 07:24 AM
New vid: Memoria

Title: Memoria
Song: I Will Remember from the movie Troy
Performed by: Josh Groban
Fandom: Stargate SG-1, Seasons 1-8. Various characters.
Length: 4.25 minutes
Format: Memoria - HQ AVI, zipped 67.1MB, Memoria - MQ Mpeg zipped 54.7MB, Memoria - LQ WMV zipped 26.3MB
To Download: Please Right Click and 'Save As'.

Notes1: This music vid was made for and premiered at Wolf Con SG-1 A New Hope, London, UK, November 2006. I was told that it was played after the two minutes of silence that was observed in honor of all those who had fallen during WWI and WWII. I felt honored beyond belief.

Additional production notes can be found on my LJ entry.

~ I've been told that a tissue warning might be in order.

Happy, Merry Christmas. :)

AzoniaMMM Productions is an equal opportunity vidding effort.
~ See our vids at http://www.azonia.net/
nosferata
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 25-12-2006 at 10:32 PM

I just watched your video... and I am ...what is the right word to expess it? Yes, I am fascinated, speechless and touched- yes, especially touched =)

I am still trying to find the right words, so give me a night to sleep over this :D

But take it for granted: I adore your piece of work that you shared with all of us here :love:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark-geddes/startrip/nossig.jpg

Always remember...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take-It's the moments that take your breath away.
Ms. 3M
Sergeant

[*] posted on 25-12-2006 at 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nosferata

But take it for granted: I adore your piece of work that you shared with all of us here :love:

Nosferata...

Thanks for my great Christmas present of your comment.

I hope your day has been fabulous. You helped make mine one.

:)

Terrah
Sergeant

Mood: Calm

[*] posted on 26-12-2006 at 01:27 AM

I just watched your vid, it was wonderful, very touching.
Sache8
Sergeant

[*] posted on 27-12-2006 at 02:04 AM

Absolutely lovely. The Sha're, Elliot, Martouf, and of course Janet segments especially were my favorites, but I loved seeing such a broad range of beloved characters we've lost over the years. This one's definitely a keeper. :)

(Great song too, btw.) *G*

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought,
Injurious distance should not stop my way;
For then despite of space I would be brought,
From limits far remote, where thou dost stay.

~ Sonnet 44, 1-4, William Shakespeare

THE STARGATE SONNET
Ms. 3M
Sergeant

[*] posted on 27-12-2006 at 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sache8
..... broad range of beloved characters we've lost over the years. This one's definitely a keeper. :)

(Great song too, btw.) *G*

Sache....thanks! :)

If I had to pick, the Martouf and Elliot segments are probably my favorites. I had wanted to add Narim but I just ran out of time. Can you imagine a five minute vid???? I had thought about replacing Kasuf with him when I did my remaster ... but obviously I didn't.

I'm glad my vid has found a permanent home.

Happy Holidays!

Go To Top