Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - RESULTS: musical challenge - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: RESULTS: musical challenge
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 01:18 PM
RESULTS: musical challenge

I'll just cut to the chase then, shall I? :$

~ 1st nibikko
It's A Hard Knock Life

~ 2nd dkwilliams
I'm Always True To You (In My Fashion)

~ 3rd Rae
Ode To The Puddle Jumper

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated in this record-breaking challenge! Kawoosh! has never seen so many entries - you should all be really proud of yourselves.

(Award banners to come...!)

And thanks to everyone who participated, even those of you not part of the forum nor part of the LJ community!

If you didn't make the challenge deadline this time round, have no fear, the challenge discussions thread is buzzing and I'm pretty sure there'll be another challenge soon.

Well done again!!!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Shenon Female
Lieutenant

Mood: busy as always

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 01:23 PM

Congrats to the winners and also whp participated! :)
*wish she could watch the entries :(*

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 01:26 PM

congrats to the winners. :)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
starlover
Lieutenant

Mood: happy

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 01:30 PM

congrats to the winners...ya all deserve it:D

*and back to lurker land*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Sigs/sjparadiselostcopy-1.jpg
dkwilliams
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 02:49 PM

Wow! Thanks to those who chose my vid, I'm so pleased to be in such great company with the other winners. Congrats to the other winners, and to everyone who did a vid for this competition - you made it hard for me to choose when I voted, that's for sure!

http://diana.slashcity.com/images/sgavid1.jpg
spacecadet Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Vacation makes me happy!

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 04:04 PM

~Awesome! ~Awesome! ~Awesome!

I have to say the results are right on, IMO!

Not to offend those that didn't win, because I think that we all did a great job, but these three really did stand out!

It was nice to wake up and see that this wasn't just another popularity contest, and that people were truly judged on the content of their work!

It makes me proud to be a member of this forum, and of all of us who made the right decisions...

*Sorry, if too preachy*

~Congratulations to the Winners!~
Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 04:20 PM

Congrats winners!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 05:42 PM
YAY!

OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so excited!! *twirls around* :)

That was a fantastic challenge with loads of really cool vid entries. I'm so happy and very honored to have won. :$
EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 06:30 PM

the best vids always win in the end ;)

it doesn't matter who u r, it's the vid that counts.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
thelibraniniquity
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 06:54 PM

Well done everyone. There were some seriously cool entries this time around :)

The Libran Iniquity
TLI Productions
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

Mood: Coffee... need coffee!!

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 07:22 PM

Awesome job, everyone! Congrats to the winners - you guys were great! :D

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Rae Female
Lieutenant

Mood: Introspective

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 07:29 PM

I placed! I placed! I placed! Woohoo!

This makes my day. So entirely awesome.

Congrats to Nibikko and dkwilliams! We rock. Everyone did such a fabulous job for this challenge. I hope the next one draws just as many entries. :)
MryddinWilt
Sergeant

Mood: mystically inclined

[*] posted on 1-11-2006 at 10:44 PM

Hey congrats dkwilliams nibikko and rae. You all did really well! I gotta say I love challenges. Can't wait for the next one!!
Cole J
Lieutenant

Mood: Happy to be here!

[*] posted on 2-11-2006 at 06:50 AM

Congratulations not only to the winners, but to all the participants! I was very impressed with the overall quality of all the entries. FB to follow - I never give feedback prior to close of the voting so everyone has a chance to form their own opinions.

Bravo and well done to each of you - especially Nibikko, dkwilliams, and Rae!!!!:P
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
darcy
Sergeant

[*] posted on 2-11-2006 at 05:02 PM

Congrats to the winners! Awesome job on all the vids.

darcy :)
Aruna7
Lieutenant

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 8-11-2006 at 07:14 AM

Congrats to all the winners and participants!! awsome job :)

Multifandom Vidder & Shipper

avatar by Phlourish Icons and banner by Adry

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/Aruna7/banner_by_adry_small.jpg

Beyond Hope, my site or My LiveJournal
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 14-11-2006 at 06:46 PM

Not to be a pest or bother :$, but I'm getting ready to do some updates to my website and was curious about the status of the award banners. I'm super excited about them and wanted to see if they might be done in the next week or so. Anyone know? I'm all giddy and excited about the pretty banner, just like a kid at Christmas time. Hee! :)
Gater Female

[*] posted on 15-11-2006 at 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nibikko
Not to be a pest or bother :$, but I'm getting ready to do some updates to my website and was curious about the status of the award banners. I'm super excited about them and wanted to see if they might be done in the next week or so. Anyone know? I'm all giddy and excited about the pretty banner, just like a kid at Christmas time. Hee! :)

Hopefully they'll be done by Thursday!

Oh wait... that's tomorrow! *lol* sueKay's got a lot on at the moment, but I've received a subspace communication saying the award banners are planned to be done by tomorrow.

Heh, it's four past midnight... Thursday is today. Gosh. I can really confuse myself sometimes.

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 15-11-2006 at 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater

Oh wait... that's tomorrow! *lol* sueKay's got a lot on at the moment, but I've received a subspace communication saying the award banners are planned to be done by tomorrow.

Heh, it's four past midnight... Thursday is today. Gosh. I can really confuse myself sometimes.

Isn't it Wednesday, Gater? lol - I'm still on Tuesday! Is time moving a bit faster where you are? Did that subspace communication rip a hole in the space-time continuum? ;)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/after_thought_/MyBannercompletesmaller-1.jpg
Gater Female

[*] posted on 16-11-2006 at 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by afterThought
Quote:
Originally posted by Gater

Isn't it Wednesday, Gater? lol - I'm still on Tuesday! Is time moving a bit faster where you are? Did that subspace communication rip a whole in the space-time continuum? ;)

Oh. Dear. God.

*headdesk* >.<

Yeah, just ignore me, just ignore everything I say!

:duh:

I need to go fix that space-time continuum rip...
Gater Female

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 12:55 AM

Unfortunately sueKay's been super-busy... so you'll have to make do with my Photoshop skills! *lol*

Ta-da!!!

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7884/b1stzi0.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4307/b2ndvv2.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/249/b3rddg4.jpg

Yell at me if I've spelt something wrong, etc. etc. etc.

:$

EDIT: I really should thank afterThought for helping me out with the design ;)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Nibikko
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 12:58 AM

Awwww thanks Gater! :) I'm just glad to have *something* pretty to put up on my site! Yay!
afterThought Female
Challenge Manager

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 01:00 AM

Awesome job, Gater! ;)

Gater Female

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nibikko
Awwww thanks Gater! :) I'm just glad to have *something* pretty to put up on my site! Yay!

Woah, you're quick! *lol* I'm still in the middle of posting a note on The Kawoosher! Sorry about the wait, glad you think it's pretty!

:D

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
Gater Female

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by afterThought
Awesome job, Gater! ;)

Hey, thanks for the direction! =)

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Oath's suck. *rofl*
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top