Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/header.php on line 202
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum - Immediate Music Trailer Challenge - Results - Powered by XMB
Kawoosh! Stargate Vidding Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gater/kawoosh.co.uk/forum/include/functions.inc.php on line 334

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Immediate Music Trailer Challenge - Results
Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 10:11 AM
Immediate Music Trailer Challenge - Results

Here are the results of the Immediate Music Trailer Challenge:

1st Place - Dragonfly: Stargate SG1

2nd Place - Gater: Defend Atlantis

3rd Place - faith~rose: Moebius Trailer Vid

Congratulations to the winners, and well done to all who took part, as every single vid received votes.

Melanie
Captain

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 11:20 AM

YEEAH ! congrats all !! :):)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
Marky G
Lieutenant

Mood: For Scotland!

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 11:58 AM

congrats to you guys. well done.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
tauri
Sergeant

Mood: dont ask!!

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 12:55 PM

wo hooo!!

the results finally :D Congratulations to the winners. Great work and Keep it up :D
EDR_Emz
Major

Mood: busy bee

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 01:59 PM

YES!
woo hoo!
3rd place! :D
thanks for those who voted for me. and well done to the winners and everyone else who entered.
thats really cheered me up, haven't been very well recently.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3653/30114.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/edr/Banners/lovedbymanycopy.jpg
Cole J
Lieutenant

Mood: Happy to be here!

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 05:26 PM

A hearty "well done" to all who participated - this was a tough one to call, as they were all excellent and worthy of recognition!!!
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Kawoosher This user has MSN Messenger
tauri
Sergeant

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 09:23 PM

Muppet - would it be possible to post the number of votes received for each video (not just 1-3). or is it not normally done that way ??. Even though i've not participated just wanted to know the number's :D

thank you in advance :D :P
EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tauri
Muppet - would it be possible to post the number of votes received for each video (not just 1-3). or is it not normally done that way ??. Even though i've not participated just wanted to know the number's :D

it isn't normaly done like that. Because muppet doesn't think it's fair.

Terrah
Sergeant

Mood: Calm

[*] posted on 25-3-2006 at 10:33 PM

Congrats to the winners :D I'm not at all surprised that every vid received votes, they were all great.
I know I had a tough time choosing.
:cool:
reese
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 26-3-2006 at 01:37 AM

Congratulations!!! The top 3 certainly were great as all of them were.

monsie
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 26-3-2006 at 08:35 PM

Congrats guys! :)

Take me away from this big bad world
And agree to marry me

- Blur (Coffee and TV)

http://monsie.angstnromance.net

icon by aquaangel on Livejournal
tauri
Sergeant

[*] posted on 26-3-2006 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by faith_rose
Quote:

oooo how come, I mean if i had participated and I didnt come in 1-3 or whatever, most probably i would like to know the amount of votes my vid got.

sorry i'm new so dont really know all the rules and stuff. hope u guys dont mind me asking questions :D

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/laluuk/kawoosh_sig.jpg

4th October 2004 - The day I saw Love http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-015.gif

U have the power to make me smile, cry, scream in anger and laugh till my cheeks hurt...
Yet u don't even know me...!!! *sigh*
gayalondiel
Sergeant

Mood: tired all the time...

[*] posted on 26-3-2006 at 10:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by faith_rose

oooo how come, I mean if i had participated and I didnt come in 1-3 or whatever, most probably i would like to know the amount of votes my vid got.

sorry i'm new so dont really know all the rules and stuff. hope u guys dont mind me asking questions :D

Just my two cents... but I tend to agree that it's very unfair to publicly post the full results. Some people can be very sensitive, and it would be extremely harsh if they only received a couple of votes and they knew that everyone knew...

*deep cleansing breath*

Congratulations, everyone!
SNY
Lieutenant

Mood: Happy ^^

[*] posted on 26-3-2006 at 11:15 PM

Congratulations!

I'll post the banners soon! ;)

SNY ^____^

"Aprendamos a so?ar, quiz?s as? encontremos la verdad"

~~~ ^^ SNY's art ^^ EL Trastero ^^ ~~~

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/SNY/banner_snyart.gif
Gater Female
Supreme Commander of the Kawooshers

Mood: busy, as usual

[*] posted on 27-3-2006 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SNY
Congratulations!

SNY ^____^

Aaw SNY! :D Banners, yay!

Thanks so much for setting up the challenge in the first place. It seems like everyone really enjoyed it!

Happy vidding!

(",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Have you read the forum guidelines?

Oath's suck. *rofl*
EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 27-3-2006 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gater
Quote:
Originally posted by SNY
Congratulations!

SNY ^____^

Aaw SNY! :D Banners, yay!

Thanks so much for setting up the challenge in the first place. It seems like everyone really enjoyed it!

yeh it was really fun making my vid! and watching everyone elses.
oooh banners! i can't wait! :D

Stargate_sg1_luver
Major

Mood: Dude, Wait... What?

[*] posted on 3-4-2006 at 09:33 PM

Congrats everyone!

LJ = Vita_Candeo
Editer name = Equus
Website = Eternal-Afterglow
Fanfiction = Kodiak's Sweet Breath
http://www.eternal-afterglow.net/gallery/albums/Banners/tori_banner.jpg
EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 11-4-2006 at 10:36 AM

ermmmm, don;t wanna see, well i don't know really.
just wondering when the banners will be up. as it's been awhile.
hello? :\

Muppet
Major

[*] posted on 11-4-2006 at 05:06 PM

I think SNY has been a little busy with the problems she has been having with her site. I'm sure they will be up as soon as she is able to do them.

And as always they will be worth the wait :)

EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 11-4-2006 at 06:17 PM

oh yeh i forgot about her site :(
sorrrrrrry

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-4-2006 at 01:00 AM

Sorry!

1st Place

SNY :P

SNY has attached this image:
immediatemusic_1st_dragonfly.jpg - 51.95kb

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-4-2006 at 01:01 AM

2nd Place

SNY :$

immediatemusic_2nd_gater.jpg - 47.56kb

SNY
Lieutenant

[*] posted on 15-4-2006 at 01:02 AM

3rd Place

SNY :D

immediatemusic_3rd_faith_rose.jpg - 53.3kb

EDR_Emz
Major

[*] posted on 15-4-2006 at 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SNY
3rd Place

SNY :D

ohhhhh look!
*jumps about*
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
thank you thank you thank you
it was worth the wait ;)

Go To Top